O

Thank you for 800+ reads ! I love you guys all so much and I will try my best to hurry and get the other books completed. As a thank you, I will be making the other books Yeongyu books. 💞

Yeonjun P.O.V

I woke up to 68 missing calls and a current upcoming one.
I check the time:

'Who is calling at 10:04am?'The same person who was calling me a couple minutes ago, called me again

The same person who was calling me a couple minutes ago, called me again.

'Wooseok?'I picked up and I immediately hear screaming"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEST FRIEND, I SWEAR; IF HE CANNOT WALK THEN IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS BECAUSE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO JOGGING THIS MORNING

'Wooseok?'
I picked up and I immediately hear screaming
"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BEST FRIEND, I SWEAR; IF HE CANNOT WALK THEN IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS BECAUSE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO JOGGING THIS MORNING."
"What?" I said in a sleepy voice
"Beomgyu is not with me, he told me yesterday that he could walk by himself and wouldn't let me drive him home. I haven't seen him since."
"He isn't home, I went and checked."
"Is he at Gi Wooks house?"
"Gi Wook said that he hasn't seen him since he had left the tree but I think he got a pet dog and I'm so jealous"
"Have you tried calling him?"
"Yeah but they all go straight to voicemail."
"Odd"
"He may have went walking at the park; wanting alone time so I think we should wait. If he doesn't come back today then we'll call the police."
"Alright then, talk to you later."
"Okay, bye!"
I hang up and go back to sleep

BEOMGYU P.O.V
I woke up to Gi Wook shaking me,
"Wake up Gyu~"
I slowly open my eyes
"I ordered food for us~"
All of a sudden; there was a knock at Gi Wook's door
Gi Wook groans
"Go on and eat without me. I'll be back."
Gi Wook puts down the food and goes downstairs while locking the attic door. Instead of eating- I decided to listen into the conversation that was happening, Gi Wook was on call with someone a couple hours ago and I tried to make as much noise as possible but seem to fail since no one came. I hear Gi Wook open the door and welcome the person, I immediately recognized the person who came; it was Wooseok. I tried screaming out to Wooseok and I banged on the floor, my hands started bleeding and I cried.
"Wooseok Hyung!"
"Please...."
"Help...."
"I want to go home!"
I crawl into a ball and cry harder.

~

It has been a couple minutes and I calmed down a bit, I listened to the conversation they were having. Suddenly; I was mentioned, I immediately got up and listened closely. "Gi Wook, Have you heard of Beomgyu? He wasn't home when I went to go pick him up for our morning jog that I totally didn't force him to do with me. Plus, Yeonjun had something planned for them two, gosh their relationship is so cute! I can't wait till they get together!" Wooseok says excitedly, I was filled with too much fear and sadness to react to it but the mention of Yeonjun brought a smile to my face. "No; I haven't seen him since I left from the tree." Gi Wook says coldly; clearly not liking the mention of Yeonjun's name. "I'm getting worried, what if something happened to him? I'll report him missing to the police if he doesn't come home today.... " Wooseok says concerned. "Alright." Gi Wook responded.
I get up and look around the room, while looking around; something catches my attention. A box that was had something written on it with sharpie, "Memories, my drug ♡︎" I open it and I see a bunch of pictures with me in them. 'I'm his drug?' It made sense because Gi Wook had always been obsessed with Beomgyu, it was like an addiction. The more attention Beomgyu gave Gi Wook; the more he craved, he wanted more and more attention.... he wanted to interact with Beomgyu and wanted all of his attention, he wanted Beomgyu's attention to be all his and now he had it. Beomgyu picked up a picture, it was a picture of Beomgyu and Gi Wook next to each other and Yeonjun had a red 'X' on his face.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Beomgyu frowned. 'I can't be here all my life.' Beomgyu thought. Gi Wook had given Beomgyu a bunch of freedom and he couldn't let it pass, so Beomgyu looked around for any way to communicate with the outside world, after a bit; Beomgyu noticed that there was a weak spot in the wood that he must've made with how much he had been banging the walls. 'Does that mean that Wooseok could've heard me?!' Beomgyu looked closely at the wall and saw a small crack in the wall, his eyes widened and soon thought of an idea, if he could find paper and a pen then he could push the paper so that people could see and get curious and would want to open it but this could fail as well if Gi Wook manages to see and grab it. 'I'll just have to distract him and make sure that the person picking it up won't give it to Gi Wook.'. Beomgyu got up and sat on the pillows, he waited till Gi Wook would come back up, while waiting; Beomgyu plotted and ate.

2 hours later.

Gi Wook came up and greeted Beomgyu.

"Can I have some paper and maybe a pen, please?"
"For what?" Gi Wook asked curiously

Beomgyu got quiet and quickly thought of an excuse, he moved a bit nervously and held Gi Wook's hand.

"Well.... I really like drawing and writing fancy but I didn't get to really practice that since I got here...."
"O-Oh, I s-see...."
Beomgyu knew that he had an effect on Gi Wook, a big one in fact and he used it to his advantage.
Gi Wook smiled and caressed Beomgyu's hand.
"Alright, I'll get you paper, a pen, and a couple of color pencils."
"Thank you!"
Beomgyu smiled brightly, hoping to fool Gi Wook. Gi Wook ruffled Beomgyu's hair and goes downstairs to collect the items that Beomgyu wanted. Beomgyu sighed, relief had rushed to Beomgyu knowing that he had fooled his kidnapper who happens to have a huge crush on him. After a couple of minutes, Gi Wook had brought everything that he said he was going to bring, Gi Wook laid next to Beomgyu and watched him draw a couple of flowers. 'Shoot, he won't leave.' Beomgyu thought, 'I have to make him leave the room.' Beomgyu continued to draw and think of a way to distract Gi Wook for a good amount of time. After a couple of red and pink flowers, Beomgyu had gotten hungry and used it to his advantage as well, he stopped drawing and massaged his hands as if he was tired of drawing and looked up at Gi Wook who was still admiring his work, "Gi Wook can you make me some hot cocoa with anything big that you can cook, please?" Beomgyu asked, he didn't know much dishes and couldn't think of any. "Sure, I'll make it really delicious!" Gi Wook said, Beomgyu smiled at Gi Wook which caused him to blush and he immediately went downstairs. Beomgyu put a paper aside and started to write down everything that he needed. After writing everything down, he folded the paper and quickly attempted to push the paper out, after failing multiple times; he grabbed a pen and pushed it in while trying to make the hole bigger. Beomgyu gave up and started punching the wall, after over 100 punches, Beomgyu managed to make a bigger hole and was finally able to push the paper through, after pushing the paper through; Beomgyu cheered and quickly went back to his spot and waited for Gi Wook to come with his food. All he hoped was that someone found his note.

NOT PROOFREAD
1,324 words