B

YEONJUN P.O.V
Underlined - Yeonjun
Italic - Beomgyu
We stayed cuddling each other and stared at the clouds. The silence brought comfort and I felt safe with Beomgyu.... after 2 years I really had missed him.
After a couple minutes of silence, Beomgyu spoke up and asked....
"What happened in those 2 years that you were gone?"
I look at Beomgyu and smiled
"I'll tell you all about it...."

Author P.O.V
Yeonjun had been studying and working hard, he did it all for Beomgyu. He wanted to have a good life.
After a year of studying overseas, Yeonjun decided that he was finally ready to return and stay with Beomgyu. He had missed Beomgyu so much and wanted him immediately in his arms, Yeonjun loved hugging and cuddling Beomgyu and always will, so, at that very day; he had announced to his new friends at the school and his parents that he would finally be going back to Korea. His parents approved, after all, they had missed their son after a year of not seeing him. Yeonjun booked a flight the next day and packed.

The next day was where everything went unplanned, Yeonjun was sitting in his seat reading a book when suddenly he saw something in the corner of his eye, that something was moving. Yeonjun turned to his right and looked out of his window, he saw two men on the wing; cutting it, causing the plane to slowly fall down. One of the men looked at Yeonjun and put his hands together as if saying "sorry" , the man got closer and shouted out "If you survive, the man who sent me was Kow. Good luck." He then was taken away by the people next to him. Yeonjun immediately thought 'I'm gonna die.' but then scolded himself for having such negative thoughts, he couldn't die; he had to go home and meet Beomgyu and finally hug him after 2 years. He wanted to tell Beomgyu that he loved him and cherished him, 'I can't die just yet, not now and not never.' Yeonjun puts a cover around him, luckily he was wearing pants and learned how to deal with these types of situations. The thought of Beomgyu kept going in his head, 'Will I see him again? Will I be able to hug him again? Will I be able to tell him that I love him? Will I be alive tomorrow? Is Beomgyu thinking about me right now? Is he happy? Will he find out if I died? Would Beomgyu be sad if I died? Will Beomgyu miss me if I died? Will Beomgyu move on and marry someone after he died?' 'No, I have to tell him first'. I then see black.

I woke up and tried to get up, my whole body hurt. "Hey calm down, you'll hurt your body even more if you do that." A unfamiliar voice said, I immediately looked toward the direction the voice came from. "Who are you? Do I know you?" I asked, "No, you do not. I saved you from the plane, you were the only one who was actually breathing; I'm surprised that you made an effort to try to survive, most people give up and just let themselves die." She looks at me and looks at my wounds, "Even though you're hurt; your effort paid off." She smiled, "Oh! By the way, my name is Mina. Sorry that I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm the pilot of the plane." Yeonjun was shocked to hear that she was the pilot, "My name is Yeonjun." She nods, "They should be looking for us, let's just wait and try to collect food just in case that they take longer. Are you able to stand?" She says, Yeonjun tries to get up but fails yet again, he groans and holds his stomach. "I'll collect the food for us, you lay there and try to keep yourself alive." Mina then leaves Yeonjun laying down on the sand. Yeonjun realized that there was blood all around him, How did he survive? Yeonjun removes his hand from his stomach and sees a large cut, 'What is this from?' He looks around trying to find the cause for the huge cut that was on his stomach, perhaps Mina was the cause? No, Mina was too nice to do that. Yeonjun then sees glass shattered everywhere, there was a huge piece with blood on it; perhaps his blood? Yeonjun lets go of the thought and waits for Mina to come with the food, after about what felt like an hour; Mina came with a bunch of fruits, "We'll have to live off these" Mina says, Yeonjun nods and thanks Mina. The both got to know each other while they were on the island, Mina had told Yeonjun that she had a boyfriend and about her wanting to always be a pilot when she was a child. Mina wasn't bad at all, in fact, she had an extremely caring and kind heart that reminded him of Beomgyu, Yeonjun hadn't even been on the island for at least 24 hours and he already wanted to go back to Beomgyu and hug him so tightly. His little cuddle bear that had such a huge caring and kind heart. Yeonjun told Mina all about Beomgyu and she completely screamed about it, she loved the love story that was going on. "I ship it!" Mina screamed out and Yeonjun chuckled, "I have to create a ship name! Who is the top?!" Mina asked, causing Yeonjun to widen his eyes and blush, "Oh come on! I just told you my sex life and you don't even want to answer a simple question, tsk" Mina said and acted hurt, Yeonjun smiled and said "Of course I am the top" Yeonjun said confidently and Mina screeched "I totally see you as the top even though I never met Beomgyu." Mina said causing Yeonjun to laugh, "He's a total softie, he's the perfect example of a soft boy." Yeonjun says, "Oh god. Then, the ship name would be.... Yeongyu!" Mina said, making sure to shout the last part.