Chapter 4: I might have a chance

The next day comes and I log onto roblox.

G0Z: Hello my friend! I set up a private server so we don't get bothered like last time :0)

You: oh ok

G0Z: Join me when you are ready :0)

You sigh. He called me 'friend'..that hurt..

You join the private server.

You spawn into the roblox game or world and he waves at you. "Hello Y/N!" He says with a sweet smile. You blush, "Hi!" You smile back at him. You both stand there awkwardly for a bit as you look at the ground. "Want me to give you a tour of the circus?" he asks. "Sure," you say. He takes your hand and you start to go up some stairs. You accidently trip and he catches you in a awkward position, he accidently grabs your chest while trying to catch you. "Hey!" you yell as your face turns red. He quickly stops "Oh my I'm so sorry!" he looks away embarrassed. "I forgive you," you say. Tbh...I'm not that upset...

You go up the stairs while he holds your hand. He shows you the booths and the circus tent and the arcade. After awhile you decide to make a move and ask him something

"This may seem like a weird question..but are you single?" you say nervously. "Actually, yes I am single," he says with a smile.

He's single he's single oh my god..

"I'm getting pretty tired, I think I'm gonna log off," you say rubbing your eyes. "Ok, will I see you tomorrow?" he asks. "Yes," you say smiling. "Ok, bye my clowny friend!" he says and gives you a hug. You blush hard and hug him back, never wanting it to end. You both pull away from the hug and you log off.

You go back to the real world and you start giggling while fiddling with your fingers, blushing hard. "Maybe I do have a chance with him," you say smiling.