19

This place...it's a palace. A castle. When I stepped out of the car and under the pulsing afternoon sun, I was gawking. Up the driveway was a line of cars. All luxury vehicles. From Lincons to Cadillacs, all of them either black or white except for one bright pink Lamborghini.

I was still feeling very, very needy. When Namjoon opened my door for me, I buried myself into him. My arms squeezed around his sides and he froze, surprised at my actions. Namjoon hugged me back and let me stay like that until I was ready to let go.

That wasn't for a while. Because being in Namjoon's arms is like being in a soft, foam bed. One that sinks you down with it and keeps you in a safe, warm haven. It makes me so happy that I could cry in his bulky chest. And the best part is that he would let me. No questions asked.

Namjoon: Are you alright?

Me: Yeah. I just missed you.

Namjoon: I was right next to you.

Me: *pouting* But you were driving and you couldn't hold me.

Namjoon: Does my princess need more attention?

Me: Mhm. Now.

My body was pressed up on the car as I got on my toes. I played with his hair...what I could reach of it. He continued to hold on to my sides and Namjoon leaned in, inching closer and closer. I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to collide with mine.

His kisses are so sweet, it could give you a sugar rush and so warm it could melt you. It was like my whole body lit up. Everything was tingly and numb as Namjoon kissed me like it was the first and last time.

Namjoon: *quietly* Better?

Me: Mhm.

I reconnected the kiss and in the middle of it, a man came down, dressed in black and white, and interrupted us. He bowed to Namjoon with two other elderly women behind him. He broke from me and bowed back.

Namjoon: Hey, Lang.

Lang: Afternoon, sir. You're bags.

Namjoon: In the trunk. The balcony room isn't taken right?

Lang: No, sir, I told your family it is reserved for you as usual.

Namjoon: Brilliant. Thank you, Lang. Nari, this is our head butler Lang.

Me: Hi. Nice to meet you.

Lang: The pleasure is mine, madam. I will make sure your belongings are settled. The rest of the family is out back.

Namjoon: Great. Thanks again, Lang.

The maids and Lang went to the trunk, carrying in our bags with care. Namjoon grabbed my hand and led me inside with them. We went past the foyer with the double staircase and walked to the kitchen to go outside to the backyard.

The patio to the backyard was pristine. and they had a crescent shaped infinity pool that the younger looking family members were sitting in. There were no kids out here nor bugs or even so much as a crumb. This right here is the Garden of Eden.

??: Uh oh. Here comes trouble.

??: Namjoon!

Namjoon: Hi mom. Hi dad.

Mrs. Kim: Namjoon! You're late.

Namjoon: Sorry. We hit traffic on the way up here. Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend, Nari.

Me: H-Hello.

Their faces fell. Namjoon's parents stared at me with wide eyes. Though his dad did a better job of keeping his face unfazed. My hand squeezed Namjoon's nervously. I could only hear the sound of my own heartbeat. Mrs. Kim stepped towards me and like her son, cupped my face up in her abnormally warm hands.