4 (S)

- 3rd Person -

(A/n: Remember that consent is important children! Always make sure your partner is comfortable and enthusiastic when engaging in sexual activity! Remember it's a 2 way (or perhaps more ;)) way street! Thank you and enjoy <3)

After dinner at the winery, Namjoon got Nari to go on a walk with him. On foot, they traveled down about a block away. They held hands under the unusually bright stars and moon. It was nice for both of them to be reconnected. And Nari finally felt like herself again.

They ended up in a townhome complex, not too far from where they had dinner. Uptown of course, these weren't regular townhouses. They were luxurious, premium, multi million dollar townhomes. When Nari saw the price of one of them, she cringed.

Nari: These are pretty homes.

Namjoon: Yeah? You want one?

Nari: No! Namjoon, you can't casually offer to buy me a three million dollar house.

Namjoon: I'm not offering to buy you, I'm offering to give you.

Nari: *laughing* You can't give without buying.

Namjoon: Yes I can. I think I have an empty loft somewhere down that way.

Nari: You...

Namjoon: Yes, I'm the landlord.

Nari: Why don't you just lead with that! Jesus, you're sitting on gold. These places are beautiful.

Namjoon: Thanks.

Nari: Let me guess. You own one of these?

Namjoon: Uh huh.

Nari: And that's where you're taking me?

Namjoon: Two for two.

Nari: Namjoon, I don't know if that's a good idea.

Namjoon: Please? I've been dying to show you.

Nari: Ok. Ok. But just for a few minutes.

Namjoon: No. Stay the night.

Nari: Um.

Namjoon: Friends have sleepovers.

Nari: Well, your friend has work in the morning. I need to be home by eleven if I want to be in bed on time.

Namjoon: Ok. Then a few minutes will be.

Like everything else in his life, inside Namjoon's town house was immaculate. Nari stood in awe in the foyer. She could see her reflection in the perfect marble, immediately growing cautious of her boots dirtying the floor.

The foyer was slim, with a narrow, curving hallway

The foyer was slim, with a narrow, curving hallway. On the walls hung contemporary paintings. Ones that Namjoon had bought from Black History Month galleries from New Zealand to New York. And right before the living room was a small bookshelf.