~15~

Today we are leaving. To be honest I'm happy I'm leaving. I made sure I had everything with me. I handed Bryce my suitcase and took a seat in the back of the car. It was me, Avani and Anthony in the back. Bryce and Josh in the front. I forgot to mention that Bryce and Josh are all good now, they did have a huge fight but they got over it.

When we arrived at the Sway House, I immediately ran in my room. Tomorrow we have to go back to school again which I'm not excited about. I hate school.

--SKIP TO NEXT MORNING--
I woke up and headed downstairs. I made some pancakes for me and Avani. I left a few for the boys. I placed three pancakes on each plate. I took me and Avani's plate and added a few fruits. I then went upstairs and woke up Avani. We ate our breakfast and started getting ready for school. We picked two really cute outfits. I wore some grey mom jeans, a white long sleeve crop top, and a black belt. Avani wore some light blue mom jeans, a pink floral crop top, and a transparent belt. I put my hair on a messy bun. Avani just brushed her hair. I applied a Vanilla perfume that Avani got me. I let her borrow my Cherry perfume. When we were ready we made our way downstairs and waited for the boys. Bryce got in the car. I sat in the front seat. Josh, Avani and Anthony were in the back. Once we got to school I gave Bryce a side hug and walked away with Avani.

I had Chemistry first. I got my books for my locker and headed there. Avani saved a seat for me next to her. I sat there. While we were waiting for the teacher to come, me and Avani were just talking about life. I suddenly got a text. I opened my phone to see who it was from. Josh.

Joshyy🙂

Joshyy🙂
Hey El. How are you?

Ellie🥺
Umm good, how are u?

Joshyy🙂
Great! I just wanted to let you know that the PE teacher isn't coming today. She is sick. The principal asked me to tell you because he has noticed how close we are. :)

Ellie🥺
Oh, um... Okay? Thanks, I guess.

Joshyy🙂
By the way, you look gorgeous today!

Ellie🥺
Thanks :)

We finished school. I walked back home because I wanted some time alone. Josh is confusing me, first, he breaks my and ends whatever was going on between us, then he calls me gorgeous. I put on my AirPods and walked back home listening to "Lose you to love me, slowed version". I felt tears forming in my eyes, I took a deep breath and kept walking. So many memories came back to my mind. Me and Josh cuddling, Josh tickling me and I was laughing like crazy, his soft lips placed on mine. Fuck, I love him. Just thinking about him made me smile. Tears running down my cheek just thinking about how I miss what we were. Fuck it's all my fault. I yelled at him and I regret it so much. I started heavy breathing. I felt weak like I was going to fall any second. Anxiety, fear, and sadness. I started walking faster. The second I walked in the home, everyone looked at me. Everything went black.

--Josh's POV--
Ellie walked into the living room. She was heavy breathing. She didn't look okay. Not even a second later she fell on the floor.
B- HOLY SHIT.
Av- CALL AN AMBULANCE OR SOMETHING.
She looked at me. I grabbed my phone and called "911".
Lady: 911, what's your emergency?
I explained to her what happened.
Lady: Okay, calm down. We will be there soon.

--About an hour later--
We were all waiting outside the room.
Nurse- Okay so, she had a panic attack and blacked out She hasn't woken up yet. You can go see her, only three people are allowed to see her. One at a time.
We decided that Bryce, Avani, and I would go. Bryce first, Avani second, and lastly me.