~16~

A/N: I'm planning on rewriting some parts. Not exactly rewrite them, just make some changes.

Today it's my birthday. I'm finally turning 18. I woke up from the boys and Avani screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I slowly opened my eyes with the biggest smile on my face. I gave everyone a hug. Everyone handed me presents.
E- Aww! You guys didn't have to!
B- You'll love them!
I first grabbed a small box that Avani gave me.
Av- Open mine last!
E- Fine.
I opened Bryce's present. It was a new phone. I gave Bryce a hug.
E- Thank you so much!
B- Anything for you.
Jaden's next. He got me a designer bag.
E- Oh my god Jay! Thank you so much!
Ja- You are welcome.
I gave him a hug. The next few presents were just clothes or shoes. Avani's and Josh's left.
J- I'll give you mine when we are alone.
E- Mhm.
I grabbed the box the Avani gave me. I opened it and tears started forming in my eyes. There were pictures of us and some bracelets we made when we were 9. Lastly, there was a ticket. I immediately screamed.
E- BAHAMAS?
Av- YES!
E- OH MY GOD!
I gave Avani the biggest hug ever. 
Last was Josh's. Everyone left the room. It was just me and him. I sat on my bed as he handed me a silver box. I opened it and the first thing I saw was a poem.

"You came into my life like a star
And filled my heart with joy
You took my pain as if it was yours
And gave me love that no one could.
You gave me a shoulder to cry on
You were my pillar when I was falling
You were my strength when I felt low
With your smile, you made my living on earth worthwhile"

I put my hand in my mouth as tears started running down my cheek.
Next, there were some pictures of us. I immediately smiled.
Lastly, there was a small box, I opened it and there was a necklace.
E- You didn't have to get me this, it must have cost a lot!
J- Trust me, it was worth it.
He put the necklace on me.
J- Are you excited about the Bahamas?
E- Yeah. Who is going?
J- Me, you, Bryce, Addison, Avani, Anthony, Jaden, Dixie, Griffin, and Charli.
E- Yay!
We just made eye contact. I broke it.
E- Can I talk to you about something.
J- Sure.
We sat down on my bed.
E- The other day, at the hospital. I heard what you said. I was awake.
J- You did?
E- Yeah...
We remained quiet for a bit.
J- I missed you. I missed us.
E- Me too...
E- Please forg-
He cut me off by kissing me. I placed my hand on his chin and kissed him back. I pulled away after a bit. He smiled and hugged me. We got up and headed downstairs.
Ja- Sooo...
E- What?
B- What happened. You two are blushing like crazy.
J- We kissed.
Josh said with the biggest smile on his face. Everyone started cheering.
G- I KNEW IT
I wrapped my hands around Josh's neck.
B- Josh, if you hurt her again I'll literally kill you.
J- I won't.
B- Good.
Josh turned around to face me. He wrapped his hands around my torso and buried his head on my neck.
G- Aww, look at them.
I pulled away from the hug. Josh gave me a peck on the lips. I gave him a smile and walked up to Avani and gave her a hug.
E- You are literally the best.
Quinton walked up to us.
Q- Ellie can we talk?
E- Sure!
Q- Alone.
E- Oh, um okay.
We walked into the living room.
Q- So...

A/N
This is a small chapter. I'll update as much as I can but I have some things to work on. WE ARE #25 ON joshrichards! THANKS EVERYONE! That will probably change soon because I don't update as much as I used to but I am literally so happy. I was chilling with my friends when I opened Wattpad and saw that we are #25 on joshrichards and I literally started screaming. Anyways, as I said, I'll be doing a few changes in the other chapters. But for now, I'll keep on writing! I love you all!