Memories

PRESENT ;

not long after you find out that haruto is now competing in a survial show called " YG treasure box " . You didnt know what it was at first but until then you did some reaserch and saw posters and banner all over Seoul . You wouldnt be that mad if he will atleast tells the truth and perhaps maybe you can even support him or something but instead he just end it harshly with no reasons at all.

Well , what can you do .. he decided to choose his dream over you but that doesn't matter because you understand that this has always been his dream and you just decided to support him in any ways .

Back then when you were at Japan with haruto before you came to Korea . You both have always talk about how you two wish to become an idol in Korea , going for a world tour and how amazing it will be . Memories came back and yes you do feel proud for him that he have achieve his dream but that doesn't meant i can forget what he have done to me .

( oh fyi ; u and haruto decided to came to korea just so that you two can achieve your dream )

Now , im just a youtuber who uploads singing covers .. When we were together back then , we always compose songs together but now i didnt know what to compose anymore . Until i remembered the song i made a year back when haruto broke up with me .