yes or no ?

After many hours of finding back your old notebook , your effort finally paid off ! You found it finally .. you sighed looking at how damage the book is with many torn pages from the anger and sadness you had back then . As you flip back the pages , you tried putting it together and turn into a song , honestly it wasn't as bad as you thought haha , so u decided to give it a shot and tried singing it and you start crying after it ends.

Every time you sing it , memories just flow back into ur minds but well you know that you still have to carry on and try to put your feelings aside and focus on the song instead .. thats what you did and you able to gets better as you practiced .. maybe after you are good at it , you decided to upload in youtube after a year finally of being inactive ...

1 MONTH LATER
( lemme just skip HAHAH this story gonna go nowhere if i continue to write craps HAHAH )

It became a hit !! " honestly i couldn't believe my eyes that i actually reach million views on my cover " you thought to yourself .. What makes it even better is that you even get the opportunity to perform at some events and shows !!

It lasts until you receive an email notification from YG entertainment ? " wait why is yg emailing me ? " you whisper in confused . Without hesitation , you open the notification and a page pop out ? .. it says " Congratulation , we have decided to invite you to become one of our trainees here in YGE for our upcoming girl group , please refer to the link below for more information "

" what - huh ? New girl group ... ME ?!? " you were shocked . You were so excited and you scream from happiness across your room . You start jumping on your bed but that moment last until you realise that your ex is in YGE ?!?

" oh-my-god haruto is in YGE .. oh no should i accept... wait i think i shouldnt... but i have always been waiting for this moment to be a trainee. but what if i bump into him ? " many questions start popping up in your head , you're in a dilemma . You didnt know what to do so you've decided to text your best friend , the only way you could think of right now .

Y/ N ; RIMA WHAT SHOULD I DO

Rima ; what should u do what ? WHaT  ? Okay explain now what happen

Y/N ; I WAS CHOSEN TO BE ONE OF YG TRAINEES FOR THEIR UPCOMING GIRL GROUP

Rima ; OMG SHOULDNT YOU BE HAPPPPYY ?? ITS A GOOD NEWS !! YOI HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE LONGEST TIME EVER Y/N !

Y/N ; yeah well i mean im happy that im finally getting recongnise for my talents and everything but.. hm didnt you forget someone is there .... ?

Rima ; someone who ? ..... OHH you mean haruto that guy ? .. your ex ?

Y/N ; mhm yeah .. well you know .... our story hm .. do you think i should still continue and accept YG 's  offer ?

Rima ; omg y/n are you crazy just accept it !! Aish dont care about him just know that you becoming a trainee to achieve your dreams okay.. if you ever see him just act cool hihi .. okay look if you need anything you know im always here okay >< we are best friend for a reasonn ♡♡

Y/N ; hais okay thankyou rima .. you know i can always count on you , i swearr i dont know what i would do if you didnt exist in my life haha omg

Rima ; hehe i knoww , okay gtg good luckk bb !! Hwaitimggg <3