Japan

Its the day where we have to go Japan . Argh this is so tiring im still not used to this . Its only been a day of trainee and now i have to do a variety show and photoshoot in Japan with treasure ? This feel so soon but what can i do i have to get used to this schedule right ?

Just on time , we reached the airport , me and the others looks so dead tired from the looks of our face . The day couldnt get any worser  when haruto and treasure came to our direction . None of my members knows the relationship of me and haruto .. i did not plan in telling them until they asked which wont happen because i do not want to make things so obvious..  since i have nothing to do with him now right ?

YG decided to pairs us up .. he gives us a list of our names .. well , not all of the treasure members have the chance to go japan some of them will just do their promotion in Korea instead ..

Junkyu - Somi
Jeongwoo - Naeun
Junghwan - Jihyo
Haruto - Y/N
Doyoung - Daehyun

Okay wow y/n your day couldnt get any worser right ... hm :") since now this is our confirm lists of partner we gotta sit with them even in the planes . Okay y/n this is going to be awkard . You said it to yourself

Haruto

Im partnering up with y/n kyu hyung !! I said excitedly to junkyu whos enjoying his coffee .

Okay thats great !! You better show your sincere forgiveness to her okay >< and try to get her heart again hahaha .. he starts to tease me again hais. Well im used to kyu hyung being like this .

Author ; the whole plane ride was pretty awkward but haruto couldnt stop staring at her .. y/n notices but she decided not to do anything as she also misses him ...

Reach japan ;

" wah that was so tiring , my backbone omg it hurts so much from seating so long in the tiny seat haha " Somi complaining as usual well i gotta agree the seat is too squeezy they should make it bigger somehow LOL

Right after we reach our hotel we had some rest and took some "proper" sleep before the next day .

Next day

" Good morning , sleepyheadd maknaeeeewe  " said daehyun shouting loudly to my ears . I swear i felt like my ears was bleeding from her shouting HAHAH ..

" ah right y/n since we are in Japan which is urs and haruto hometown so our manager have decided to give us a day off in the morning amd we will continue photoshoot in the afternoon "

" oh , yeah i guess that great ? Where will be hanging out with treasure ? " i asked .

" we will be going to the arcade !!!! " said all the members suddenly shouting

" ar-arrcade ? erm which arcade ? " i asked again

" the one next to the subway station near the malls well u should know the place i bet hehe " when i hear what she just said i- stopped breathing for a moment ... that arcade was mine and haruto's favourite spot to go for a date and the place where we usually go out to cheer each other ups if one of us is feeling down .

TREASURE POV

"Yah haruto stop sleeping the whole day , wake up and shower we going to the arcade with the girls " jeongwoo said

" arcade ? Dont we have photoshoots to do ? " i asked in confusion

" oh yes we will do that in the afternoon but in the morning guess what our manager let us do anything we want wohoooo , you and y/n probably know the best since this is u guys hometown am i right ? , oh also we will be going to the arcade near the malls and subways " what jeongwoo said stopped me .

That arcade ... i whisper to myself