Facing him

Next week ( haruto pov )

" yah ruto-ah do you know we got a new girl group omg i think its a 5 members group ? " said junkyu excitedly smiling from ear to ear

" yeah i guess i dont know , it dont really affect me much anyways honestly i dont really care " i said it because honestly all i could think of is y/n yes i know its been a year .

" woah whats with the attitude " junkyu asked me in surprise with what i just said earlier .

" you should know , ive told you everything kyu  , i cant move on its not that easy as you think because you have never dated anyone , you probably dont know how it feels like well no one can relate to me " i said it with my eyes slightly wet

" ruto i know i have never dated anyone but i can step in your shoe and feels how it feels like i know ruto .. if theres anythin wrong you know im always here you can always talk to me okay? " kyu said it in concern .

" ok ,, well isnt it time for us to go right ? .. like u said earlier we have a new girl group in the company and that YG told us to be ready to meet them right ? " i said trying to change the subject so that it wont be too sad .

" o h yeahh kajja we going to be late !! " kyu shouting loudly calling the other members out .

YN POV

okay its the time , treasure is going to be here . If i have to face him i guess i have to , anyways one day im going to meet him soon . The day will come eventually .. " y/n fighting okay u can do this " you said whispering it to youself ..  Naeun heard you and shes asking if your are fine well i just have to be fine now right ? .

" good morning girls !! , oh you guys are early haha .. lets wait for treasure to prepare and get ready first haha they always take a long to get ready so please understand the boys " said yg laughing and smiling to us . We just laughed it off and im here still looking worried to face him .

well y/n okay here goes nothing

" good morning treasure , this is the new girl group that we plan to debut them after you guys .. so basically right now we plan to promote you two at once " said yg and we all nod in agreement ..

as i looked up , the first person who i met an eye contact was of course you know who .... haruto .... we stayed and lock our eyes for about 2 minutes straight . It lasts until yg said something else " we will be going to Japan for variety shows and photoshoots since we will be promoting two groups at once " all of them shouted in happiness .

But all i did was staying silent , same goes to him .. Yg left afterwards and we are only here left with treasure . Everyone start talking to each other and not after long i saw haruto walking towards me .

Haruto povs

Why is y/n here ? What is she doing here ? I was shocked and yet happy at the same time when yg announced that she will be debuting under YGE . But im still confused how did she manage to get selected here ? Did she know that im in YGE ? How - i decided to put up some courage and walked towards her ..

YN POV
Haruto called me to follow him down to the cafe . I followed him and signal my members that i had to go somewhere . Once we reach there , haruto broke the silence ....
" y/n ... im sorry " his voice .. the voice that i never heard for the longest time i miss him but what he had done is wrong .

" haruto , you ended things up , you know you could have at least told me you are going to be trainee here instead of just breaking up out of the blue like that ruto " i said to him full with anger .

" im sorry y/n i know i shouldn't have end things like that , its my fault i know im sorry can you forgive me im just afraid that i hurt your feelings because you always wanted to debut under the same company but i just ditch you and join it secretly " i can tell him trying to be sincere but still i cannot forgive him that easily .

" but u hurt me more when you just ends it harshly like that haruto " i said it with anger and sadness in my voice

He just looked down with regrets . Not after long ive decided to leave and just goes back up with my members .