Chapter 5 : Sing For Me Noot Noot

(lmao you can listen to the music first before you read if you want.
But don't listen while reading, the drama won't work so pls no qwq)

×°·Cross' PoV·°×

Dream left already, with his friends Ink and Blue. I was sorta disappointed when they came early at the school entrance, I wanted to talk with Dream a little more. I've been crushing on him since middle school, I doubt that he noticed. We barely talked in our freshman years, he always wanted to be alone, maybe because he didn't have Ink and Blue by his side. I was happy when I saw him here, and we got to talk even for just a little time. It's good to see him again.

"Cross! Come on, Let's go!" Someone called from behind. It was Nightmare, he was with Killer, Dust, and Horror. Basically, the whole Nightmare gang.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" Horror asked. That's ashame, they all saw who I was with earlier. Not like I'm gonna lie to them, but I prefer not to spill.

"Some guy who's positive enough to live with their brother." I said with my hands on my waist, standing proudly and glanced at Nightmare then turned to Horror. "I'm pretty lucky, I know." I glanced back at Nightmare again and he seemed to be pissed off.

"He's my brother, Cross." Nightmare said as he crossed his arms.

"Are you pissed off that I'm taking him away from you? I thought you hated him?" I questioned Nightmare.
He took a deep breath and glared at me. "I thought you're one of us? I can't believe you wanna date a bag of filthy smiles!" Nightmare exclaimed.

"That doesn't explain why you're pissed off, Noot Noot." Killer teased.

"The f*ck you calling, 'Noot Noot'!?" Nightmare hollered as he turned to Killer.

"You, apparently." Said Killer.

Nightmare looked so pissed off, Black goop appeared from his back and started to spread on his body quickly, tentacles came out from behind and all four of them pointed at Killer.
"Say it one more time, and I'll crush all of your dreams!" Nightmare threatened. I backed off a little, he might target me next. He's the most powerful S class ranker in the school, I'll end up on my knees if I ever tried to attack him.

Killer lifted his hand, using it as a shield and leaned back.
"Woah, I was just kidding! You won't wanna destroy yourself you know?" He raised a brow and smirked.

"The hell does that mean!?" Nightmare's tentacles grew closer to Killer, but he barely shaked from fear, considering that Killer is also an S class ranker. He wasn't scared at all.

"Nightmare, calm down, you're scaring our newbies." Dust spoke. We didn't notice that there were Sophomores around, looking worried and scared.
Nightmare looked around, he pulled back his tentacles and slowly, the goop were disappearing and Nightmare was back on his normal form.

I let out a sigh, he's still the same short tempered Nightmare.
I snickered and everyone glanced at me. "Let's go." I said.

We all left the school and walked to wherever we were going.

"Whose house are we going to, again? I asked.

"Mine." Nightmare replied.
No one was talking as we walk, we were all silent, deep in thoughts.

"Why don't we just go to a karaoke bar?" Dust broke the silence.