7. Stars

Y/N's POV

Yoongi walked with me to a car I had never seen in my life. He unlocked it.

"Yah, Yoongi, when did you buy a car?" I say touching the smooth handle.

"Ahh... I kind of borrowed it," He said scratching the back of his head

"From who?" he didn't answer. He unlocked the door and both of us got in.

"I'm taking you somewhere special... Somewhere we haven't been to ages."

I couldn't imagine where that could be. We had been all over the place and travelled everywhere together as kids. Though, one place came to mind. One place I thought I'd never see again. We drove up and parked on the side. Yoongi left the car and opened my door. It was exactly as it was when we were young. The tall grass never was trimmed. It tickled at my legs softly. The river's water trickled and flowed smoothly. It was the place where we could escape together. Yoongi took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Do you remember?"

Of course I do. No girl can forget her first kiss.

FLASHBACK

Inhale. Exhale. Yoongi had leaned in and pressed his soft lips on mine. I was shocked at first, but the movement of his lips and his soft exhales that hit my face melted me into his kiss. His lips were smooth and sweet like honey. I wanted to stay kissing him forever. He abruptly pulled away from my face, realizing he just kissed his best friend. My heart beat fast and my eyes were wide.

"Y-yoongi-"

"I didn't mean that. Sorry," he looked away, his eyes still red from crying. I held his hand and smiled at him.

"It's okay, I don't mind." His eyes met mine, wide with shock.

"C-can I kiss you again?"

"EWWWWWW" I pushed him and we both laughed and layed back to look up at the sky. I wanted him to kiss me again. But I knew I shouldn't. He didn't mean his kiss.

So I shouldn't mean mine.

END OF FLASHBACK

We walked to where we would always sit and dipped our feet into the ice cold river. Yoongi wouldn't take his eyes off of me. I felt a little flustered.

"We were so young and dumb," I sighed

"Maybe you were just dumb but sure," he laughed and tilted his head up to look at the glowing stars.

"Yah! Meannnn~" I pout. He layed back and rested his head on his hands. He grabbed my sleeve of my jacket and pulled me down to lay beside him.

"Look up at the stars." He said and I did. I've never seen stars that shined brighter than the ones I was looking at now. I turn my head to look back at Yoongi. His cat-like eyes sparkled with stars. I guess I stared at him for a while because when he turned to face me, he smiled proudly.

"Hey when I said look at the stars I didn't mean myself but I'm flattered,"

"Oh shut up," I rolled my eyes and looked back at the stars. This time I wasn't the one staring. Yoongi didn't even blink. His mouth hung slightly open while he looked at me. I turned over to face him once again, our faces inches apart. My heart quickened.