13.2 | Two to tango?

My bewildered expression compelled Lucas in explain this tragic fashionable events that Tabitha Aunty insisted on happening of an arranged marriage to shift the focus on something happy, that isn't a solution and damn it now he finally got the tim...

My bewildered expression compelled Lucas in explain this tragic fashionable events that Tabitha Aunty insisted on happening of an arranged marriage to shift the focus on something happy, that isn't a solution and damn it now he finally got the time after a fortnight to inform me. In a freak-gerund party!

I can't let him sacrifice his life for something as ambush as the situation. There are other highly eligible ways to handle it.

"Damn it! You aren't going to get the Param Vir Chakra boy."

I can't let him become a martyr for a useless cause. And what happened about marrying me? Didn't he once promise to get hitched only, and only with me, he did say about waiting till he becomes as pale as death!

Realising vaguely that this isn't the time to self loathe instead give him a piece of my head so that his brain which is absolutely as clear as mud at the moment can hang on with the apocalypse of his decision. 

Before I could launch my cannon of words ready to blast, a recognizable husky voice said a Hello, fancy seeing you here. Does sound familiar!

Lucas saved me from the embarrassment by giving Gabriel a bro hug, other wise I was going to snap badly on him something between Heck off or It's dooms hour finally as my delusional  thought happened to assume that he was greeting me. Didn't his other brother also use the same line back in time? Brother- traits!

This was too much to process - Lucas was getting married, an arranged one, who is the lucky bitch or angel I added after a moment. Then another mystery surfaced of how did Lucas and Gabriel know each other and Lucas never thought it would be an important information to share - okay it wouldn't be because I am going insane now as Lucas left me with Rusty Pants before I could ask anything, for what - to tend Emmet who came back after cleaning up, the nerve of that Bastard.

The MC announced about Two to Tango explaining all the rules and process of the game which I conveniently avoided concentrating only on the flamingo part. Lucas has ditched me for my enemy, that absolutely is the declaration of war.

I am never going to attend his bloody marriage. Wasn't I supposed to be his savior but see the times have changed, in a matter of few seconds.

First things first, I am in urgent need of a dance partner. It is a catch 22 for me and a trail of search to find Jules would be a next to impossible task among all these people which didn't leave me any choices but grab the first hand I could find; escalope Rusty Gabriel Pants.

I didn't knew from where I had the brawn to over power his strength or was it because he wasn't halting and giving me the easy way not to make a scene. Whatever it was I took him straight to an empty paper with long strides happy to find a place in the corner, not wanting to become the center of attraction at the event.

This was the dance where couples will have to dance standing on the same paper and then for the next round the paper will be folded and this folding business escalates till the last non fallen pair remains.