26 | life is normal

V H R E A

The oddity behind the wiring of media connecting all the ecosystems in its own way always amazed me ranging from providing a shelter to needy with the help of a mass outage to the exploitation of the personal life of a celebrity.

This morning Kriag has dropped a message to meet at lunch for discussing something very urgent and high level. 

So I dropped the message in the little chat group we have created after the camping episode, which included only the college students from the camping trip members, thankfully excluding that nutty hairstylist, Aishwarya.

My phone did it's little ping-pong. And I knew who it was because there was no way that Gabriel was going to call after he has very conveniently disappeared for the past few days. Well, there were no hidden surprises then, as I heard Kriag screaming something. This man needs to be taught about normal hearing ranges of a human being.

"Don't come on your bike because it will be too exposing as we are still in the media's radar and we can't risk to expose your face." Kriag spoke and I could hear some lady shouting in the background.

Are shooting sets generally this chaotic?

"Okay, but how will they know-anyways I will come by a cab then. And yes I will keep my GPS on ans even share the live location. I know the drill!" I exclaimed before he would bombard with the same boring instructions.

My safety and well being has suddenly become a top priority for everyone. Now the only remaining thing left to be done was Jules calling me for a di-hourly update.

I checked for the cab frequency in both Ola and Uber yet the deals weren't suiting my taste. So I kept walking out of the campus aimlessly just to kill time as both Husna and Acute were stuck in a sociology of human embodiment class.

"Hello Mam, not having any classes?" I was startled as Golden head Aminesh suddenly appeared from the back. That made me think who is the traitor who went behind our backs and released those pictures, either that sly fox was too stupid to mistake Gabriel for Kriag or very clear to put the bait in the correct basket.

"That is a bit awkward photographer. And yes I am done with my classes." Well, my crush has completely vanished to mars for this man after knowing that he was only helping Prof Matre with the students academic survey of our class students and that is why I always tend to find him whichever periods I attended.

"Don't wander around alone. You know everyone is worried and if you remember your last journalist stalker, he is fighting a case to avoid jail because of you. So you never know when he will be back for revenge, mam." As he spoke my cheeks flared crimson, momentarily even touching the purple shade.

"I thought today was your work day photographer." I said pushing away the previous prying topic on me.

"Yes, flexible hours. Please don't cut down my salary because you saw me here. I will give you a good remark in the survey." He joked to lighten the atmosphere, comic is always the prime rescue for every other emotion.

"Cheesus! That sounds like I am a cruel head." I played along and realized the fading truths of life, at one time his presence would make my stomach have fluttering butterflies but now even his elegant smile feels too random to just let it slip off.

"Vhrea. How about a ride?" A grave voice interrupted and trust me I really didn't want to respond to it but there were no more options, something is better than anything.

Telling off my greetings to Aminesh I strolled lazily to where Adeago was parked with his car. I didn't knew he had one in the first place, was it so easy for foreigners to buy motor vehicles in India? Giving him a plain smile I opened the backdoor and he immediately shut it close, the ruthless bang sound resonated in the air making me question doesn't he love his vehicle parts.