19 | gross-eries

V H R E A

Things were supposed to be smooth like the Vaseline cream I am using instead it were as rough as a sandpaper trying to pick up a fight with a skyscraper. Even fixing the butter on a stale bread was easier than the present circumstances.

Omma's motherly love has over written the fact that I could hurt myself but Daddy dearest was quick on catching up with my not the end of the end of world sort of antic I have played by injuring my own self. 

So Omma had made it her life mission to sparkle spirit in my already burning soul of guilt, amazingly I have destroyed two people's life wave bringing the unknown storm of stoppage and still haven't got the time to amend it.

In Kriag's case it wasn't entirely my fault because after the warning Gabriel gave me before I banged my head, okay I better term it a suggestion I did try meeting Kriag once but Gabriel has set the world on fire after knowing about my trial. The outcome was also so disappointing because the hour I went to meet Kriag seemingly he was drowning in some sleeping drugs.

What a waste of picking up garbage amidst of a typhoon.

With the still white tape around my forehead Grandmother has changed my appearance style into a chic one by making me wear different types of headbands. Which evidently even Omma approved, not forget of how much happy Husna was seeing the change in my face that she promised not to force me into any shopping adventures with her for the next fifteen days and I must tell you that this is the best privilege you can get from her.

Today was no different as I struggled in tying a blue color kerchief around my head which was having some Arabic henna print. Omma rushed into the room with uncertain motives which was easily spot-table watching the way she was forcing a pearly smile.

"You promised about attending this event with me and Destiny you can't back out, now."

"Firstly I didn't make any promises and secondly I have got a busy day. Ah - you know Dadi and Rus. . Gabriel's Grandfather are worse! Yesterday they had the entire floor wet with oil paints trying to mess up each other's murals and then Aminesh had a gravity affair because of it. Just can't handle them Omma!"

Suddenly I was whining like a kid to my mother for a favourite chocolate but seriously both the oldies were too much. To lessen my own guilt I agreed to Rusty Pants when he requested -the other meaning for order - to allow his Grandfather enjoy having some healing time at our studio as a respect to the beautiful landscape we have.

And now my infatuation for Aminesh was evaporated not because I have seen him in some ugly proposition instead some revelation had my eyes burn open. And, no he wasn't gay.

"I know that women is a witch, wait for me, I will come today afternoon and-"

"NO! Not at all. I am fine. Don't you have an event to attend. Ooh! Omma your eyes look dazzling!" I spoke urgently,because my heart wouldn't want another trouble adding up to my already two pieces of puzzle.

"Destiny that is called smoky, not dazzling." Omma corrected me giving a tight lipped smile, anyhow I couldn't figure out the difference because at the end of the day it was summer as beautiful and would be wiped out by temperature at some point.

"And can you start using some lip balm before you put on lipstick, the torn lips look pathetic."

Like seriously!

Why can't mother's look through us when we actually need their help? And she is giving me a damn makeup advice. Husna could be a better swap in my place for a daughter to Omma's expectations!