Part 15

Play song⚠️ 

warning⚠️

We get to mattias room. He locks the door and pushes me against the wall. I just look at him with so much lust.

Mattia: you won't be able to handle this mamas
Y/n: mmm but I think I can
Mattia: I'm going to take your dress off slowly
Y/n: mmm
Mattia: unclip your bra and grips your boobs
Y/n: really
Mattia: slid down your underwear and start flicking my tongue really lightly
Y/n: I'm not stopping you

Mattia smashes his lips into mine making me want him more. He picks me up and start to do what he told me. He starts to slowly take off my dress making me want him to go faster. He starts to unclip my bra and starts to massage my boobs.  He looks at me and smirks. He rips my panties making me look at him

Y/n: babe
Mattia: ill buy you new underwear princess

I nod my head. He starts to lightly light my clit making me gasp and let small Moans leave my bitten down plump lips. He thought it would be funny and to not lick. I look down at him with a pouty face asking he stop. Then he makes eye contact with me and goes into my pussy without warning.

Y/n:f-fuck m-mattia *moans*

He continues to eat me out. I felt so much pleasure. He sticks his tongue in my pussy making me arch my back.

Y/n: m-mattia *moans*
Y/n: OMG RIGHT THERE *moans*

He starts to curl his tongue making me even more wet. His tongue is so long that it was hitting my g-spot making me a moaning mess. As he was eating me out and I felt a knock in my stomach meaning I was about to cum.

Y/n: m-mattia I-I'm going to c-cum

Mattia moans triggering me to cum. I cummed all over his face making him smirk. My legs were shaking from so much pleasure he was giving me. He climbs on top of me and start kissing me. We make out for about 2 minutes then he moves down to my neck making huge hickeys. He found my sweet spot making me moan. He lets go of my neck and looks at me. He start to Align his dick with my wet pussy. I moan at his touch. Then I feel mattia slam his dick inside of my wet pussy making me moan really load.

Y/n: F-FUCK M-MATTIA
Mattia: mmm fuck mamas

Mattia starts to thrust in and out of my pussy making me grip the sheets. He starts to pound into me making me moan his name over and over again. He was hitting my g-spot with every thrust getting harder. I roll my eyes to the back of my head and lean my head back making me grip onto mattia forearms. I was in so much pleasure that I gripped onto his back and dig my nails into his back making him groan.

Y/n: AHHH* moans* d-don't s-stop
Mattia: fuckkk princess *groans/moans* your so tight
Y/n: fuckkkk

I was scratching mattias back. I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I was going to cum.

Y/n: I-I'm going to fuck *moans* cum
Mattia: cum babe

I cum on his dick but he doesn't stop. Instead he goes deep and harder making me arch my back. He grips onto my hips to for sure leave marks. I was screaming from him going so deep in my pussy. He pulls out and flips me over into doggy style. He slams into me making me lean forward. He starts to go fast but every thrust he goes faster making me moan with every thrust.

Y/n: mmm *moans*
Mattia: use your words mamas
Y/n: fuck mattia *moans*
Mattia: not my name
Y/n: d-daddy
Mattia: that's more like it

We go for another hour. My legs were so numb. Mattia kept pounding into me making me grip the bed sheets. I couldn't take it anymore so I put hand on his stomach and try to push him away but that only made him go faster. I kept moaning. I was about to cum when I clench my wall around mattias duck making him groan.

Mattia: fuck y/n
Y/n: d-daddy I'm going to *moans* cum
Mattia: cum for me mamas

I came on his dick. After a couple more thrust mattia came. He lays next to me and kiss my lips.

Y/n: mattia I can't feel my legs
Mattia: sorry babe
Y/n: it's ok
Mattia: come on let's take a shower

I try to get up but it hurt like hell. I tried to walk but instantly fell to the floor making mattia laugh at me. I look at him and give him puppy eyes and walks over to me and kiss me then helps me up. We get in the shower and do our routine. We get out and do our routine. Mattia put on grey joggers and no shirt. I wore this 👇🏽

*you put your hair in a messy bun*

I climb into bed with mattia. I snuggle my head into his side. He pulls me close and kisses my forehead. I fall asleep with his touch. Mattia later falls asleep leaving only the blue led lights.

-Williams❤️