Part 17

Play song⚠️

I wake up and look at the time. It was 11:32 am. I quickly got up and went to the shower. I got in and do my routine. I get out and do my routine. I look through my closet looking for a outfit. I put on this outfit👇🏽

* put my hair in a messy bun*

I wasn't feeling well so I used the bathroom and when I got done I noticed I was on my period. Shit. This is not going to go well for me. I put the tampon/pad( what ever one you use I don't judge) on and do my business. I walk out and go downstairs. I can hear the boys and Katie talking. I had a headache and felt irritated so I yelled at them.

Y/n:CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMM
Katie: what we are just talking
Y/n:YOU ACT LIKE I GIVE 2 SHITS I DONT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Ale: what happen to her *whispers*
Kai: I don't know but she is pissed *whispers*
Y/n: I'm sorry y'all I didn't mean to yell

They all looked confused but Katie understood why. She can and hugged me. I walk back upstairs to watch some Netflix.

Mattia's pov:
Me and the boys and Katie were downstairs talking. I see y/n I was going to say hi but she started yelling.

Y/n:CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMM
Katie: what we are just talking
Y/n:YOU ACT LIKE I GIVE 2 SHITS I DONT SO DHIT THE FUCK UP
Ale: what happen to her *whispers*
Kai: I don't know but she is pissed *whispers*
Y/n: I'm sorry y'all I didn't mean to yell

I see Katie go hug her. Me and the boys were so confused. She goes upstairs and we all look at Katie.

Ale: Soo
Katie: soo what
Kai: what the hell happened to her
Katie: oh simple she's on her period

Everyone turn to me.

Mattia: what
Katie: good luck
Mattia: why do I need luck
Katie: well let's just say you got a whole week without sex

I was so confused but ignored it. I started to hear yelling so we all ran upstairs but Katie stayed. We got to where the yelling was and I see y/n cussing the tv out.

Y/n:YOU STUPID ASS BITCH WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU GO FUCKING RIGHT WHEN YOU SHOULD'VE WENT LEFT STUPID ASS HOE
Mattia: baby you ok

She just looks at us and nods her head. Then we all sit on her bed and there was a kissing scene and I see y/n jumping up and down.

Y/n: yes about time they damm kissed
Kai: ooo
Ale: ooo
Mattia: ooooo

We wanted to get her attention because she wasn't even looking at us but the movie.

Y/n: I'm leaving Byeeee

She leaves the room and goes downstairs.

Y/n's pov:
Omg the boys are annoying the shit out of me and I'm about to swing on them. I walk downstairs and got me some Doritos and some m&m's. I sit on the couch and eat my snacks while looking at me phone. I hear the boys going downstairs and look at me. I pay no mind to them and keep eating. I see ale grab my chips so I look up and grab the bag back and slap his head hard.

Ale: Owww y/n
Y/n: don't touch my fucking stuff

The all look at ale and giggle. I ate all of my snacks and lay on the couch falling asleep. I wake up and wanted mattia. I start looking around. I get to mattia room and I see him and the boys playing gta. I walk over to him. He was sitting in his chair so I go and sit on his lap. He kisses my head while I inhale his scent. I start to kiss his neck because I was getting horny.

Mattia: babe stop
Y/n: mm

I keep kissing till mattia pauses the game and looked at me.

Mattia: babe
Y/n: yes
Mattia: stop
Y/n: but I'm horny
Mattia: nope

I let out a stressful sigh and get off of him. I walk over to Kai and look at him.

Kai: yess y/n
Y/n: I'm horny and mattia is being mean
Kai: so your horny and mattia is telling you to stop
Y/n: yes but I wanna suck him
Ale: WHAT THE HELL

I laugh a lil and walk over to mattia. I look at him and bit my lip. I squat and look at his pants I didn't care if the boys heard me or not I was horny and I wanted to suck mattias dick. I lift his shirt up and kiss his lower stomach. I unbuckle his belt and pull his boxers and pants down. I see mattia look at me and mouth no but that didn't stop me. I start to stroke his dick making him bite his lip so he won't moan. I start to deep throat him. I bob my head up and down while looking at him. I could feel him twitch in the back of my throat. So I lightly moan and I feel his cum hit my throat. I swallow it and get back up. Mattia pulls his pants up. I see the boys looking at me confused. Then I smirk.

Kai: aww you were that horny to do that
Ale: do what
Kai: she literally sucked mattias dick in front of us
Y/n: is there still cum on my mouth
Kai: no but your hair is messy a lil

I laugh and jump on the bed. I decided to go take a shower. I got in the shower and do my routine I get out and do my routine. I walk over to my room. I put the tampon on and find me a outfit. I put on this👇🏽*your in your room*

 I put on this👇🏽*your in your room*

* put your hair in a braid*

I lay in my bed and put my led lights to blue and go to sleep.

-Williams❤️