Witness Protection

Author's Note:

There are a few exceptional crossover fanfictions for Grey's Anatomy/Killing Eve.

Thought I'd add to the list.

Enjoy!

bobbiejelly

Witness Protection

"If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the floor." - Cristina Yang, about Meredith Grey.

In which Reddit Imagines that Grey's Anatomy & and Killing Eve are the same universe and that sometime after running her very own 3D-Heart-Printing hospital in Zurich, Switzerland, that Cristina Yang joins the British Intelligence agency, MI6, and has a new name "Eve Polastri".

Content Warning: Violence. Also Murder. In a TV way. Spoilers through KE-S2-E8 & GA-S12ish.

Chapter 1

All this is happening over the phone, where Cristina Yang calls Meredith Grey after texting her about her new name and her new job as a spy...

Cristina/Eve: Meredith Grey?

Meredith: CRISTINA!? It's been AGES? HOW ARE YOU?

Cristina/Eve: So, you know how I once said if I killed someone I'd call you to ask you to help hide the body? Well ah, I killed someone. The guy was ugly and tall and attacking my not-girlfriend and so I axed him. Literally. Help me!?

Meredith: Where are you?

Cristina/Eve: Rome.

Meredith: Wait, you have a girlfriend?

Cristina/Eve: It's complicated.

Meredith: Is your girlfriend going to help you hide the body or am I? Also, where is your girlfriend?

Cristina/Eve: She's at the light at the end of a dark tunnel.

Meredith: Okay. I'm on the next flight out to Rome because clearly you are hallucinating. I'll have Amelia and Maggie watch the kids.

Cristina/Eve: No, I meant that literally...

Meredith: I am your PERSON, Cristina. And it's been months since you've called! I'm on my way. And you can introduce me to your new girlfriend!

Cristina/Eve: I'm not sure if you meeting her is a good idea because she might get irrationally jealous and do bad things to you...

Meredith: Kinda like you got irrationally jealous when Sadie Harris showed up? She was into some weird death stuff too... She even called me 'Death' and I called her 'Die'.

Cristina/Eve: Yeah but she wasn't your girlfriend-girlfriend. Or wait was she?

Meredith: Your girlfriend isn't really your girlfriend either. What's her name by the way?

Cristina/Eve: Oksana Astankova. Or Villanelle.

Meredith: Is one of those her nickname?

Cristina/Eve: It's unclear.

Meredith: Is this why you're now a spy and technically under witness protection?

Cristina/Eve: Probably.

Meredith: I'll be over as soon as I can. Try not to get killed, 'Eve,' in the meantime.

Cristina/Eve: I'll do my best... it's good to talk with you Meredith. I miss you. Let's dance it out when you get here!

Meredith: Definitely! I can't wait to dance it out with you. Oh and by the way, I'm taking a plane, be proud of me!

Cristina/Eve: I am very proud. I can't wait to see you, Meredith! Oops. Gotta go! I think my girlfriend is planning us a trip to Alaska. I'll see you when you get here. Much love to you.

Meredith: Much Love to you too Cristina. Even with a new name, you'll always be Cristina Yang to me!

***** END OF CHAPTER 1

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading this short, folks!

This will probably remain a one-shot.

Unless you have ideas? Let me know in the comments :).

bobbiejelly