Intro/ Chapter 1

Hi. My name is Aja (pronounced Asia). I have one older brother, who's name is Christian. Of course, he's in the navy, and I don't know when I'm going to see him again. My dad just got a job offer in Omaha, Nebraska. Aka, the dirt state. There is N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do there. It's all farms and land. I mean, I can't complain, the house that we bought is nice, it's just that I'm not sure I'll fit in. Here I am, this city slicker, in this new town, new school, new everything.
________
________

I helped my dad unpack into the new house. We had roughly 20 acres, and a huge house.
"Dad, are we going to have to raise cows and all of those smelly farm animals?" I said as I lifted up a box.
"Possibly. I was thinking of building a barn, and maybe getting a few horses."

My dad grew up on a farm, so he knew a thing or two about the country life. Me, on the other hand, am a city girl. I've never liked dirt or anything messy. I've been horseback riding, but nothing major.

After we got everything unpacked, I walked out to the back yard. The warm Nebraska sun began to set off in the distance. My dad gathered his tools and began to build a barn.

This is my new life, away from all of the ones. Those, we're now far behind me. I'm going to miss southern Florida, but it's for the best.

__________
__________
__________

A/N new story!

I hope you like it!

I have a lot of things planned, so stay tuned!

December 29th, 2014