Training camp begins

Training Camp begins

Hinata's POV

I woke up in Kenma's arms like always and we got up and got ready for the day. We had to be at the school early as we were the hosting school. While getting ready I noticed Kenma is pretty slim but also kind of muscled, I was staring at him for a while and didn't notice Kenma come up to me and ask, what are you staring at huh... I got very flustered and embarrassed so I quickly took of my sleep shirt and I guess Kenma started to stare at me as I'm pretty muscled but not really I feel as if someone is staring at me so I walk up to Kenma and put my hands on his waist, and kissed him asking why he is staring, we both laugh and continue getting ready.

Once we get to the school we were all hanging out and what not, all the other schools are planned to meet at the same time and some schools are sharing a bus. We ended changing into our jerseys but I was cold so I took kenma's jacket which was huge on me.

I was chilling on kenma's back when coach told us to line up, I didn't get off Kenma cause I was comfortable, all the schools slowly entered and I see bokuto come up and Kuro start to talk, bokuto asked why I am wearing a cats uniform, than Karasuno walks in, I started to panic but Kenma grabbed me hand tightly and told me it will be ok.

End of POV

Karasuno's POV

We walk into the Nekoma gym to see a very certain crow on a cats back. We stare at him and he starts to panic.

Suga POv

I was looking at hinata and gave him a smile.

Tssuki POV

I smirk and Kageyama and Yamagucci as we have a plan.

Kageyama's POv

I understand what they were getting at and we just stare hinata down before I say "looks it's the useless brat" after that Tssuki said "what a filthy traitor can't believe we ever believed in him" after yamagucci said "he wasn't even that good it's not much of a loss for us tbh".

Kenma's POV

I feel something wet on my head and notice that all the things those brats were saying was making him cry, I signal the team for backup and Bokuto comes to pretty pissed off, than it turned into a big screaming match with a lot of curses getting thrown around. Eventually the team coaches got everyone to stop, I was still holding hinata and everyone's eyes went to us, hinata was sobbing and shaking a lot, I quickly put him down and squeeze him tight, and with that I picked him back up bridal style and bokuto's team and ours we walked away from everyone with a panicking mess of hinata.

Karasuno's POV

The three first years were yelled at by the whole team, and everyone but then we worried about poor hinata who looked awful when he was getting taken out of the room. After a while they came back with hinata asleep on kenma's back which was hella cute if you asked Suga.

Bokuto's POV

We walked back in with hinata on kenma's back sleeping peacefully which was adorable, it took awhile to calm him down. We look up and down at the three first years unimpressed. Suga came up and apologized.

Kenma's POV

Hinata was asleep on my back and it was adorable to say the least. We were looking at karasuno unimpressed. We got an apology from them which I was greatful for, we decided the actual camp can start tommrow and today we can do whatever, I took hinata to our team room and layed him on my lap and I started to play video games.