Day 2

Day 2

Kenma's POV

We wake up and head to breakfast Hinata on my back as he is not much of a morning person. We sit down and get food and talk or whatever, until bokuto has an idea to get revenge. We were all in on it, the plan was to constantly prank Karasuno Hinata lit up at this idea. We started planning a ton of pranks to piss them off, we got permission from our coach to go out for a bit to buy the things we would need which includes...

SHOPPING LIST

1 air horns
2 silly string
3 wip cream
4 toilet paper
5 lacitives
6. Balloons
7 slime
8 candy for hinata
9 a cheap phone
10 video games for everyone on the squad

With that we had everything we needed with the cash and what not.

Time skip to after everyone got the prank stuffs and what not

Karasuno was playing a game at the time so we all snuck into there room and threw toilet paper all over it and trashed it, which was perfect after Bokuto and Hinata used the air horns on kageyama's serve to mess him up, they ran away before anyone could blame them.

While Karasuno was in the showers me and Kuro used the wip cram in all of there shoes. While we were doing that Akashi and bokuto asked the kitchen staff to put the laxatives in there meals everyday which they were so in on. While all that was happening Hinata was busy filling there pillowcases with slime and some Wipcream.

At dinner we had a plan to his all throughout the room we got hinata on the roof some how and everyone else was bidding. While everyone was eating Lev who was eating said the code word to go so we all attacked with silly string. Everyone was dying of laughter and what not. Everyone on Karasuno was pretty pissed off. When the realized it was us who was constantly pulling the pranks and yet it still wasn't over as they haven't gone to lay down and they still haven't started to get sick.

All of a sudden three Karasuno team people things ran out of the room saying they needed a bathroom, we started laughing as well.

The next thing after that  we kinda got yelled at by Karasuno's team coaches and what not but they said they had it coming and it was honestly so funny. Little did they know we weren't done yet.

Using the cheap phone we bought we prank called them and what not we were all in my teams room we set up the video game things while we were doing this and Hinata was eating sweets smiling brightly since we had such a fun and great day!. We all ended up playing video games all night and playing games and having a great time. Just kinda nervous for what Karasuno will do about it.

A/N I wanted to add more chapters cause I was bored so yea hehe enjoy