Quarantined!!Kageyama x Reader(request)(fluff?, Lemon-ish?)

This is my first request yay it's for Ic3_B3ar . And thank you for requesting this. And well idk the theme but like hahaha if you want to know the theme just click on the video but like if you do that wear headphones ahahaha... Edit: lemonish and I'm not doing 2 fanfics but I'll consider.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

You were about to go shower when you saw Kageyama well shirtless and well you then find yourself racing Kageyama but you see he well actually you tripped on something Hinata left on the ground.

You: "Hinata Shouyo prepare yourself!!!"

But what you didn't know is you fell on top of Kageyama... And then he immediately got up and helped you while running towards the bathroom but you both got in somehow and Hinata's belongings were scattered every where and it blocked the door from opening so you were now stuck with Kageyama.

Kageyama: "Hey is it locked?!?!?"

You: "Yes and I think it's because of Hinata's belongings..."

Kageyama: "BOKE HINATA BOKE!!!"

But nobody heard you... You were stuck with Kageyama in the bathroom... You blushed at the thought and looked at Kageyama, he was starting to take his shirt off and looked at you, then he continued to get ready to go into the shower. You then just stared at him and then finally looked away, when he finished he wore his clothes and came out.
You were actually on your phone reading a (Wattpad, WEBTOON, Webcomics, etc.) story called (favorite Wattpad, WEBTOON, Webcomics, etc. story), he came up to you and asked about what you were reading.

You: "Umm, I'm reading a story about uhh... B-B-B-BTS."
(A/N: NOT ARMY BUT LIKES KOYA AND I FOUND OUT BTS BECAUSE OF MY COUSIN SO DON'T ASK AND WELL INTERACT IN THE COMMENTS ARMYS, ALSO RECOMMEND SOME K-POP I FELL BACK INTO THE HOLE I ALSO WANT JUST SONG RECOMMEND)

Kageyama: "Ok well you can use the shower now... also if you had your phone the whole time why didn't you just call Hinata."

You: "I'm going to call him right now!"

Hinata's POV:
_______________________________

(Y/N)
is requesting
a facetime

ACCEPT DECLINE

_______________________________

Huh... why is (Y/N)-san calling me, anyways better accept and figure out what it is that she needed to call me for...

Your POV:
Kageyama: "Did the dumbass answer yet?"

You: "Hmm, not yet?"
"Ahh, he answered."

Hinata: "(Y/N)-san why are you calling me?"

You: "Hinata were locked in the bathroom save us!!! (T~T) Your belongings were scattered everywhere so we got stuck." 'you quickly show your camera towards kageyama then back to you'

After a while you heard the door click and the bathroom door open and there it is, Hinata. You and Kageyama both run towards him and lunge to tackle him. In the end you guys beat Hinata up really badly.

(A/N: I might change some of the sentences because I can and I have come back with good sentences and made a story with the wierdest things ever) :p

(A/N: I finished this QwQ also umm the story won't have often updates... so good luck if you want some... I still take requests and I'm sorry these took this long)

𝕊𝕆ℕ𝔾𝔼𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝔻☆ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼