- Chapter 12 -

Gabriel continued with the story, "That's when Michael, will step in. It will be a time of trouble, the worst trouble the world has ever seen. God's people who are written in the Book will be saved though. Those who have been dead will wake up to either eternal life or eternal shame.

Remember Daniel, this is for your eyes and ears only so keep it secret."

I gulped, thinking about how all of this would happen. It was a lot to take in.

He continued to speak though so I listened, 'Put the book under lock and key until the end. There will be lots of running around as people trying to figure out what's going on.'

As I, took all this in, two figures suddenly appeared, one standing on this bank of the river and one on the other bank. One man asked a third man dressed in linen and who straddled the river, 'How long is this story to go on for?'

The man dressed in linen then raised both hands to the skies. I heard him say that it would be a time, two times, and half a time, until the oppressor of God's people would brought down the story would finish.

As I heard all this,I didn't understand it.

So, I asked the man, 'Sir, would you explain this to me?'

'Go on about your business, Daniel,' the man replied. 'The message is under lock and key until the end, until things are to be finished. The sinful people will not understand what is going on, but who live wisely and well will understand what's going on.'

He then continued, 'From when the daily worship is banished and when the time of immoral disrespect is in place, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed are those who make it through the 1,335 days.'

He then finished by saying, "And Daniel, go about your business without worry because when it's all over, you will be ready to receive your reward."

It's Finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u've read all this then congrats :)

and it was a waste of time for u, however I don't think any one would actually read this.