𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

A/N: Welcome to another one-shot! You guys seemed to like the last one, It hit 10 views! That's absolutely amazing! I'm glad you guys liked it! Anyways, here's another one similar to that but this time in the morning. Also, my zombie apocalypse story should I make a whole separate story with it or just leave it in here? Up to you - other than that I'm done sorry also this one is very short!

You rest your head on your pillow and stare up at your ceiling.
You had just woken up a minute ago and didn't quite feel like getting out of bed still a bit tired, you grabbed your phone and checked the time 10:15 AM. You yawned and shifted your spot only to realize that you were getting held tighter by the person sleeping next to you.
Alec looked over at you and smiled
"Morning beautiful" Alec said in a sort of raspy voice
"Morning handsome". You said in between a yawn. Alec snuggled up closer to you and sighed

"I'm hoRnE-"An/ NO NO SORRY HAHA IGNORE THAT

"Alec baby were you just waiting for me to wake up"
Alec nodded "I've been up since 9:53" No worries beautiful "
You chuckled and got on top of him and kissed him on his nose. Alec scrunched up his nose in a silly way and laughed, he pulled you into a loving kiss afterward in which you just melted in as if you were butter.
Both of you pulled away to catch your breath, you went for another kiss but this time just a little peck on the lips, you got off of him right after.
Alec couldn't help but pout he loved your kisses. He hugged you shoving his face in your shoulder you hugged him back making sure you were confronting an identical direction.

Both of you stayed in that position for a few hours just enjoying one another's embrace before actually doing something productive

End