(32) a week in london

NO PERSPECTIVE
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯...

☀︎

Amelia ran into the living room excitedly, a happy smile spread across her face. Harry's head whipped to the doorway from the loud noise but his body softened when he saw the girl.

"What are you up to?" Harry mused.

She smiled widely, "I just learned French! I'm gonna have a fancy accent now and I'll be able to make good food."

"Muppet," Harry shook his head with laughter, "that's not how things work. You can't just be like the French all because you know their language."

Amelia rolled her eyes playfully, dismissing his comment entirely. "Whatever... do you want to hear me speak? I learned this passage thingy online." She excitedly hopped onto the couch, plopping down next to him.

Harry quickly closed his notebook, not wanting to reveal the many songs he'd written about her. Including the one about their conversation earlier. "Lets hear it."

She opened her mouth to speak, but Harry stopped her quickly. He got up from the couch, leaving her with a confused pout for only a moment till he returned - his phone in hand.

"I want to video it." Harry explained, "To have on tour when you're not there."

"Mm. I like that idea." She pecked his lips quickly before preparing herself, "okay. Coucou! Tu dors? Oh, j'suis désolée.... Bah non.... Nan c'est pas important.... Ouais, on était à la plage, et maintenant.... Parfait, ok!"

Harry nodded in approval, "Very good, very good. What does it mean?"

Amelia shrugged, "Oh, I have no clue."

☀︎

"Do you remember what you wore the first time we met?" Harry questioned as they sat outside in his backyard, soaking in the sun on their 'vacation'.

Amelia looked up, her red sunglasses covering her eyes as the ones she'd gotten him did the same to him. "Didn't I wear these.... and a rainbow sweater.. ? Yeah, a rainbow sweater. Right?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded, "I remember I searched for it everywhere, just trying to find a similar one."

"Why would you do that?"

He shrugged, "I don't know.. thought I'd end up seeing you somehow by having it, plus it would ensure I wouldn't forget you. Didn't wanna forget you.."

Amelia smiled, moving even closer to him in fond. They were completely and utterly happy - a honeymoon phase, if you will. It was silence for a while, the only sound being their breathing and the birds in the sky.

Harry laughed, mostly to himself. "I didn't even know the name of your bar - only knew it would be Canyon Moon one day. The boys and I referred to it as a 'rainbow paradise'."

"Rainbow paradise," Amelia chuckled, "maybe I should change the name to that."

☀︎