Don't

Kuroo's Point Of View

i woke up with a bad feeling in my stomach. i checked the time.

2:16 am

no calls from Kenma. so why did i feel like something was wrong? i picked up my phone and dialed Kenma's number. he answered on the 5th ring.

"hello?"

"Kenma are you alright?"

"uh yeah why?" his voice was shaky and lapped with lies.

"okay. goodnight." i said.

"goodnight Kuroo."

i hung up. i grabbed my shoes and headed out the door. i sped walked the entire way to Kenma's house.

the door was still unlocked when i got there. he wasn't in the living room, nor anywhere else.

the bathroom.

i opened the door and saw Kenma on the floor. with a blade.

"K- Kuroo.."

i took the blade from him before he could hurt himself. i picked him up and nuzzled my face in his neck. (picture shown above) "i told you to call me if you're having an attack or want to hurt yourself. why did you tell me you were okay when i called you?"

i felt him shaking as my shirt was getting wet. he was crying. "i- i don't know."

"yes you do."

"i didn't want to bother you."

"it wouldn't be bothering me if i want you to do it, Kenma."

he didn't respond, just buried his face further on my shoulder. i drew little circles on his back to calm him down.

soon he was no longer crying, his heart went to normal speed, he wasn't shaking, and his breathing normalized. i heard soft snores escape from his lips. i tried laying him in his bed, but he clinged on to me. i lied down on my back so he was resting on top of me. i stroked his hair until i fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i woke up to Kenma stirring around. i smiled as he looked up, groggily. then he looked down at me. once he realized he was laying on me he tried getting off. before he could literally fall off the bed, i grabbed his waist. "don't hurt yourself, kitten."

"i'm sorry i didn't-"

"you cling to things really tight when you're asleep." i interrupt

"i didn't realize i fell asleep."

i chuckled. "i see that."

he crawled off the bed and into the bathroom. i looked over at the time.

9:26 am

not the time i usually get up, but it works. i heard the shower running and decided to go down and get breakfast. i put the pop tarts in the toaster and i got a glass of water. by the time they were done Kenma was coming downstairs. he had his towel hanging over his neck and only had a pair of pants on.

"you need to dry your hair, kitten. you could get sick." i say as i take the towel and dry off his hair. once it was decent i put the towel back around his shoulders.

i turned back around to grab my pop tarts as Kenma wrapped his arms around my waist.

(something like that lol)

"you're still tired, kitten?"

"..yeah"

"you wanna go back up to bed?"

"yeah.."

i picked him up and carried him back to his room.

"you don't have to carry me." he mumbled.

"i'll do what i want."

i lied him back down.

"now sleep."

i shut the door and went back to my pop tarts.

Kenma's Point Of View

once Kuroo shut the door i buried my face in his hoodie that he left in my room. the problem with him being my only friend is that we're dating. what if he found someone better and left me?

slowly, my eyes closed and i drifted off to sleep.

"i want you to leave me alone, Kenma." Kuroo said to me.

"but i need you. please don't leave me."

"i found someone better than you. i'm leaving you. don't contact me again."

"Kuroo please don't-"

he turned around and stabbed me. over. and over. and over again.

"don't" is all i could say.

don't.
don't.

"DON'T!" i screamed.

Kuroo immediately opened the door. "Kenma? what's wrong? why are you crying?"

he rushed over to my side, picking me up and placing me on his lap. i buried my face in his neck as warm tears spilled out of my eyes. he drew circles on my back in attempt to stop my anxiety attack. i felt him stand up, carrying me with him. he had popcorn set out and sat and the couch with me.

he knew movies helped me after night terrors. i rested my head on his arm. i tried focusing on the movie but the only thing i could focus on is his scent. kind of like cinnamon mixed with roses.

"you're staring, kitten."

i looked down at the floor as Kuroo chuckled. his arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

"i'd stare too." he whispered.

"of course you would, you stare in the mirror all the time." i scoff.

he laughs. "well played, kitten. well played."

i throw some popcorn in my mouth dramatically as the movie continues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after the movie ends Kuroo switches off the tv. instead of getting up stays where he is.

"Kenma i need to tell you something."

my head snaps towards him. what if my night terrors comes true? what if he found someone better? did he? are they pretty? probably. most definitely.

"don't over think, kitten."

i realize i have tears rolling down my face as he says that. he wipes them away.

"don't cry either."

i look up at him. "don't you think it's weird that we've been dating for 3 months, yet we've never kissed or anything?"

i laughed a little. "i thought you were gonna leave me."

he starts to stand up, but doesn't say anything. i panic. what if he thinks that i don't like him? will he leave me?

"don't over think, kitten."

i stand up with him and press my lips to his. he freezes for a second, then relaxes into the kiss. he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. i tangle my hands in his bed hair. it's.. really soft.

soon we pull apart. i pull my arms down and hide my face with my hands.

he puts his hand on the back of my head and i put my head on his chest. 

"so we're just going to ignore the fact that you, a really shy person, just did that?"

"you're ruining the moment, Kuroo."

"my bad, my bad."

*******************************************