Come Right Here

Kuroo's Point Of View

Kenma kissing me was replaying in my head constantly. here i am, five in the morning, still awake thinking about it. of course Kenma agreed to be my boyfriend months ago, but it's still driving me crazy how i got so lucky.

Kenma is under my arms as i play with his hair. he fell asleep, but i can't seem to. he's so cute when he's asleep. i realize that i'm not gonna sleep today so i'll just wait a couple hours for Kenma to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenma finally gets up at 9 am.

"goodmorning, kitten." i say to him. he sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"nng~" he replies.

i stand up and stretch. Kenma stares at me the entire time.

"like what you see?" i smirk.

"shut up." he mumbles.

i chuckle, heading into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. once i was out i saw Kenma playing his game while sitting on the bed. part of his hair was tucked behind his hair. he bit his bottom lip, concentrating on his game intently.

"damn." he said, throwing the game on the bed. i walked over and sat on the floor. "lose?"

"shut up."

i smiled and leaned my head back. he leaned down and brushed his lips over mine. (picture shown above.)

"teasing is evil, kitten."

"then why do you do it so often?"

he's fast with his replies, yet he kissed me anyways.

he went to shower and i went to eat breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey Kenma, you should eat something."

he looked down at the food i had with a disgusted face.

"no, i'm okay."

"you have to eat."

"no i don't."

"yes, Kenma, you do."

"i don't want to."

"why?"

"i'm not hungry."

"fine, but you're eating later."

he didn't respond, but i'll find a way to make him eat later. i don't want to push him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as i'm finishing up washing the dishes i hear singing. i walk closer to the sound, following it into the bedroom to see Kenma on the bed with earbuds in and his eyes closed.

"i'm not so perfect, baby are you worth it? come right here, come right here."

he opens his eyes and immediately notices me. he covers his face in embarrassment.

"how long have you been standing there?"

i walk over to him and move his hands from his face.

"long enough."

he groans and stands up. he walks towards the door, but i still want to know about why he never told me he could sing. i gently push him towards the wall and he turns around to face me. i put my arms up by his head.

"and you never told me you could sing why?"

he goes to tickle me, but i pin his hands above his head.