Chapter 6: Haven't you heard, I'm not yours anymore?

Song: PVRIS- MY HOUSE

Velocity's POV

I ate my dinner as fast as I possibly could. Jordan didn't say a word to me, his silence was unnatural as he would always reassure me and ask me if I was okay

"So when can I go?" I asked, looking up at Oli. "Give us a minute Vee! We've only just eaten!" Matt chuckled. I was so eager to go home. I couldn't help but think my absence would somehow fix my family? Maybe my parents wouldn't fight anymore and it could go back to the way it used to be, when Britt was around.

Oli got up and walked into the kitchen with his plate, Matt and Vegan slowly followed; leaving just me, Lee and Jordan at the table. I didn't dare get up, just incase they thought I might run. 

"I'm gonna' get your stuff from the room.." Jordan said, walking up and leaving the dining room. 

"Where did he go?" Oli asked as he walked into the room with something in his hand. "MY PHONE!" I screamed. He walked over to me and handed it to me. "I forgot about it! When did you take it?" 
"When you hit your head on the field." Oli answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just me and Oli in the car. Everyone said goodbye and apologised for what happened to me, except Jordan. 

"Why didn't Jordan say goodbye?" I asked Oli. "He's hurt, I think." Why was he hurt? I thought he wanted the best for me right? And the best for me would defiantly be, going home! Going home to my family, my bed..

"Oh." was the only sound the escaped from my mouth in answer to Oli. 
Finally we pulled to a place that looked so familiar. It was the small road that led to my house. 

"Do you mind if I drop you off here? It's just that I don't want people to catch me." He asked
"Yeah, whatever." I muttered. He pulled over the car and I could see my house. "Thank you for taking me home." I said, "I'm sorry we had to meet like this, maybe in another life things will be better?" 

I ran out of the car and up to my house. I was almost starting to forget what it looked like. I took the key from under the mat and turned around to see Oli's car only just turning away. 

As I opemed the door my mum's voice shouted towards me, "Thomas? Is that you, I'm so sorry!" She came through the living room door and was stuned to see me. "Vee? OH MY GOODNESS, VELOCITY!" She ran to me, in her slippers and hugged me so tight. "Mum, I've missed you so much!" We were hugging at the front door for so long, I missed her so much, my mum always knew what to do to make everything bad go away. "Where's dad?" I asked, pulling away from my mum's grip. "He left sweetheart." My heart didn't sink, him leaving didn't hurt, I was glad. The war with him and mum could finally be over. 

She pulled me back again. "Don't ever run away again!" 
"Yeah, I won't mum." I mumbled into her chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran upstairs and into my room, the top and jeans held to many memories, I wanted them off me immediatly! I shimmed off the jeans and a piece of paper fell out of the pocket.

'Jona - 0786549687' 

I wonder if he would remember me? I pulled out my phone and dialed his number and sent a text. 

 >Thank you, I no u gave me this number for a reason, they took my phone. Vee x<

Almost instantly I got a reply, it was like he was waiting for me to text or phone him.

>I should have taken you home when I met you. It's my fault. Jona x<

I slung the phone down on my bed, ah my bed, and got dressed into my Asking Alexandria t-shirt and basketball shorts. I missed my comforts and I hadn't eaten very much in the past how many days I was spent with the BMTH boys. I hurried downstairs and peaked into the living room, my mum was sat on the sofa wrapped up in her dressing gown and blanket, she had some TV show on and looked so upset and distressed; how could she miss dad after everything he did to her?
I made a B-line for the kitchen and looked through the cupboard. I took the first food I saw and walked my way into the living room. 

"You okay mum?" I asked quietly, I wasn't sure if she was up for any conversation. 
"Oh sweetie, of course! I'm so happy you're back-" I stopped her with a hug, I missed her hugs. But she didn't really give me many because I used to spend most of my time in my room, so I wouldn't have to witness my parents being violent towards each other. I eased out of the hug and she went back to watching her programme. 

As I walked up the stairs and into my room, I could hear my phone buzzing. I hadn't heard from anyone in a while and it being the school holidays, I kind of expected people wondering where I was, but neither me or mum got any messages. I guess mum didn't want people to find out I was missing. 
As I apporached my phone 'JORDAN' came up on the screen. My belly dropped and I threw the phone as far away as possible. When did he put his number in my phone? When did he get my number? 

The phone stopped buzzing and I slowly went over to pick it up. '5 missed calls from: JORDAN' Why was he calling me? I unlocked my phone and tapped straight onto my contacts, all the boys had put their numbers in my phone. WHY? 

I clicked out of my contacts and onto my notes app. The top note had 'To Velocity' the note finally explained why they had put their numbers in my phone, it was too 'make sure I was okay and safe'
Yeah more like 'to make sure I'm not telling anyone that Bring me the horizon killed someone and kidnapped me' I wasn't going to tell anyone, for sure, I just wanted to forget about the experience and put it behind me. It was going to stay in the past and be forgotten.