Chapter 8: It never ends.

A lovely women came in about 5:00 and did my make up and another women did my hair. My long, brown hair was styled straight with curls at the bottom and my make up was bold, I had a black smokey eye thing going on, with all the works too; foundation, powder, eyeliner, false lashes, eyeshadow, blush and bronzer. I had never felt so girly in my life. 
I had my outfit laid out on the bed and after an hour and half of being pampered and glammed up, it was time to get dressed. I chose a black dress with lace arms and some heeled chelsea boots. I had to look good because there was going to be proffessional photos taken and a party afterwards. I honestly couldn't contain my excitement. 

After a few minutes of looking in the mirror, there was a knock at my door, I had expected it to be Jona because he said he would come and get me around 7:00. I opened the door, "What do you think bro?" I asked, giving a twirl. 
"You look lovely Velocity." But when I looked up it wasn't Jona, it was Jordan. I would try to close the door but he was obviously stronger than me and would be able to get through. 

"What are you doing here Jordan?" I snorted
"We're one of the bands playing tonight. Look Vee, I'm sorry about what happened to you, all of us are and we just ask to be your friends now?" He sounded genuine but how could you be 'best friends' with your kidnappers, what if this was just another plan to take me again?
"And why would I do that?" I was becoming angry and I was starting to feel guilty as my tone as I saw Jordan's face grow long. 
"I am sorry Vee." He whispered and walked back into his room, which to my dissapointed was the one opposite mine. Not long after Jona came out of his room, "Hey, what you waiting for me? Am I late?" He laughed. 
I had to shake out of my thoughts of what Jordan said and come back down to earth, "Just waiting for you bro." I faked a smile and grabbed my bag. I followed Jona downstairs and was greeted by tons of bands. I wasn't a big fan of the boys of 'I killed the prom queen' except from Jona of course, but just gritted my teeth and pretended. 

Every metal, pop-punk or rock band was here, standing in the hotel lobby, while they got their pictures taken and made small talk. Josh came up behind me and picked me up. 
"Hey little one, want to meet everyone else?" I jumped at the chance and nodded back to Josh. 
"Okay so this is my band, You me at six. This is Dan, he plays the drums, This is Max and Chris, they play guitar, Matt plays bass" In unison they all said "Hey" to me and I was shimmed along to greet the next band, "This is Bring me the horizon." As Josh said them words, they turned around. "This is Oli, he's the lead vocals and one of me best mates, Matt plays the drums, Matt Kean, also known as Vegan plays the bass, Lee plays the guitar and Jordan plays the piano." I pretended I hadn't met the before and smiled. "Hi, I'm Vee." I mumbled to them. "She's here with her brother, Jona." Josh added.
I could see Oli was trying to hide his smile at the fact that Jona wasn't my real brother, but he was as good as. 
"How old are ya' Vee?" Lee asked. "Erm, I'm 18." I nodded. I saw their faces drop as they realised it had been 2 years since everything had happened.

Before they could say anything else, Jona swiftly came over and took my hand, "We've gotta' go Vee, are you ready?" He was trying to make up some bullshit lie to get me away from the BMTH boys and to be honest I was glad, I didn't know how long I could hold back anything I wanted to say. 

I was quick on Jona's tail and followed the rest of 'I killed the prom queen' out of the hotel and into a limo. 

I didn't say a word the whole ride there. It wasn't long until we reached the venue and you could hear all the screaming fans waiting outside. "Aren't they cold?" I asked, they all just laughed and we got out of the limo and walked round to the backstage entrance. There was a room for bands to talk, eat and wait until they went on. We searched around the halls until we found 'I killed the prom queen' 
"Looks like we're sharing this year lads" J.J said, I walked over to the list to find we were sharing with 3 other bands. Asking Alexandria, You me at six and.. Bring me the horizon. I looked at Jona who gave me a look back. J.J opened the door and I just plonked myself on the sofa's provided.