Chapter Five

"Mr. Fotia, how exactly did you attain these gruesome injuries?" the talk show host asked.

"Well, it's not everyday you get mugged by one of your adoring fans," Lio said sarcastically.

"What he means is," Meis cut in. "Is that is was a simple accident and none of it should've happened."

The news guy nodded, "Well, thank you guys so much for being able to take the time to put us in your busy schedule."

"Thank you," Thyma said. "We had a wonderful time with you today. Don't forget that we will be releasing our new album on DVD on June the second!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen you heard it here first, make sure you buy those CD's! Thank you so much for watching Promepolis News!"

"CUT!"

"I hate this stupid...scratchy...cast," Lio said trying to scratch his hand. 

"Just a few more weeks Lio," Thyma said patting his head and sitting down at his dining room table. "Anyway, you should be happy! Our album's coming out! That means you can finally move out of this place! Or at least add another story for me to stay in."

"I actually might do that, then I won't be left with Dumb and Dumber," Lio muttered giving his cats food. 

"I'm going to hold you to this Lio Fotia," Thyma said.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Lio asked fixing himself a mug of hot chocolate.

"Just water please," she answered. Lio opened his cup cabinet and grabbed a blue cup and filled it with water. He handed Thyma the cup and he sat down. 

"Why can't people keep their opinions to themselves?" Lio asked.

"Why do you ask?" Thyma asked.

"Well on the live recording yesterday everyone kept commenting something along the lines of, 'Lio Fotia had it coming to him I'm glad he got mugged.' Like, who's happy when someone gets mugged and they know about it?" Lio complained.

"This has literally never bothered you before Lio, is it because of who Mr. Mugger was?"

"He is partially to blame," Lio admitted taking a sip of his hot chocolate. "I just...something's wrong. This season doesn't feel right. I feel like a bunch of bad stuff is going to happen."

"Jeez Negative Nancy, lighten up!" Thyma said with a laugh.

"Hello Mr. Fotia my name is Ignis Ex, what can I do for you today?" A tall buff man with blonde hair said when Lio went to the  Fire department.

"Hi, um, I would like to speak with you about something...important," Lio answered looking around making sure he wasn't there.

"Of course, follow me," Ignis said leading Lio into an office. Ignis sat down and laced his hands together. "What can I do for you?"

"Well," Lio said sitting down int eh chair in front of his desk. "As you can see, I was severely injured about a week ago."

"Mr. Fotia, if you are concerned you should go to the doctor's," Ignis said leaning against his desk.

"Oh, I'm not concerned about it. I have a question. You are letting a man named Galo Thymos intern here right?" Lio asked.

"Yes," Ignis said. "What about him?"

Lio explained what had happened that day behind the restaurant. After Lio finished Ignis sat in silence. Lio couldn't tell what his expression was due to his sunglasses.

"Thank you Mr. Fotia," Ignis said standing up, causing Lio to. "I will make sure to take care of this."

"Thank you Mr. Ex," Lio said bowing. Lio walked out of the office and down the stairs. He was walking out of the fire department when he bumped into someone, causing him to fall on the ground, onto his hurt arms.

"Hey what the-" Lio looked up and saw Galo sitting down across from him rubbing his neck.

"What are you doing here?" Galo asked. Lio ignored him and stood up. He brushed the dirt off his coat and continued walking, leaving Galo on the ground.