1. Draco is not a dragon

Boom! A young man was running down the halls of the corridor of a high and mighty castle that was his former school. A place he used to call home a long time ago. Yet that was different now because instead of a calm and peaceful school day. There was fire, death and destruction. Thousands of beastly dragons flew quickly and barbaric above the castle. Along with Draco running, were hundreds of terrified students in a panic as the dragons breathed fire as they flew by the open windows of the school. But it was not the students fault of why they were being attacked. It was his. He felt his heart sink and panic at the same time as he gripped his black tie and his white dress shirt terribly crumbled alone with his black slacks. He kept pushing his white blonde hair out of the way as he was running down the corridors. He kept dodging the smoldering flames of the dragons by hiding behind marble pillars until he saw her.

 Matilda. He saw her in all of her beauty but his mind was clouded in stress and fear. He knew she would be able to make it out of there. He saw her petite figure and light milky skin, along with her curly light brown hair that reached to the bottom of her waist in a long white dress that reached her feet with long sleeved that widened at her wrists. She looked so beautiful and the most beautiful about her was her soft and understanding eyes as she led the children into the undergrounds of the school. But soon her sweet and rushing gleam in her eyes faded as soon as she saw him. Draco. Her eyes became intense and filled with an understandable anger. She suddenly pulls out a long wooden item with engravings of small branches and leaves. Her wand. She flicks her arm towards Draco and a gust of blew light ignited out of the wand and it sends Draco flying into the stone and slamming him out of consciousness. 

Matilda turns her back to guide the rest of the children out of danger but sees that others have already taken that job and she sighs in a quickly relief. The would need Draco for later to know what will come next. She turned right quickly to start running into another corridor to help the others but she feels something inside of her stop herself. Then she turns to look at Draco's bloody and unconscious body. Oh, how he looked to beautiful to her. His light and frail blonde hair that was perfectly long on the top and snipped at the sides. His tall and long frame and his long even and maybe even kind face. But mostly to her were his normally opened piercing light blue eyes. Something about him always gave Matilda the urge to not leave him behind even if he hated her and her people.

 She unwilfully turned her body to Draco's unconscious one and ran to his aid. Even when he was dead passed out her could feel her there and he just let himself perfectly lay there. Still as a statue. He feels Matilda touch his upper back and grab his own wand from his pockets and she mutters, "SSSSSHHWWAAAAHHH". Then they quickly disappeared out of thin air as if they were never there. The dragons felt Draco's presence leave and they soon left with not much damage done to the historic school, for is was mostly made of stones, and the children were safe from the destruction. Yet along the outskirts of the school, from a hill over looking the school, stood a young woman. 

She was short and curvy with long black raven hair. She had two huge black as midnight tattoos that covered both of her fore arms. The tattoos consisted of two dragons' bodies twisting together and their heads facing away from each other. Their bodies were outlines in small crossover 'X' like patterns and their heads were similar to the Chinese New Year dragon. She had two very long fangs in the front of her teeth, like a dragon's. Then her eyes had this soft and intense look with some blinks looking like a dragon's pupils. 

She stood there hard and still with a deep sting in her heart looking at the school. Thinking of the children but they needed to catch one of the Snatchers. Barbaric thieves that burned cities and lands to find gold and power. Not just any power. Her power. They believed it came from dragons' gold but oh they could be more wrong. They had killed many of her dragons but one was too many for her. She still stood waiting for her dragons to come fly back. Along with two tiny, just hatched, baby dragons waiting on her should. She stood, focused, waiting for their next move. Waiting