FRESHMAN STUDENT

3 , 4 , 5 and 6 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 Done

Yeayy..

Everyone started to shout tiredly and plopped on the floor .

Y/N POV

I sat at the corner of the studio while having my drink .

Today's rehearsal was really heavy for us this time .

Being a freshman student in this Arts college I cant stop thinking about our assignments .

I just joined one month ago we have many events to arrange and assignments to set up .

A/N POV :

Lisa : Hey Y/N be ready at 7 pm , we must be there by 8 ok? See you then Jay

Y/N : Alright,but stop calling me that .

Before I tried to get something to throw to her , she ran out the studio .

My best friend of mine who I had share about my childhood stories . She love to tease me by calling me by the childhood nickname which I don't wish to hear again .

After a few minutes past , I packed my things and leave to my hostel .

Our hostel is right beside our college , where we have to walked some steps down to get there . Since there are not a lot of students in this college , everyone got our own room for ourselves which I loved it very much .

Half of the hostel building is for girls and the other half is for the boys . There is a staircase where connected the two sides . Many of students are known to be dating , so it was really easy to meet up together without the warden knowing .

I took my room key and opened it , plopped on my bed right as I closed my eyes for a moment .

I took a glance on the wall clock and it shows 6.35pm which I have to get ready by now .

I wore comfortable pants and shirt . I don't really like girly stuff , it just make me uncomfortable when we are doing something extreme .

Everybody says my character is more like boyish .

In a while , my phone rang,

Lisa : Are you done yet? Faster come down ! Oh my gosh this kid

I hang up the call and went down.

Lisa was waiting with sticking her arm on her chest

Y/N : waddup girl

Lisa : Did you just ignore me jus...

Y/N : Shut up its 8.45 pm now .Fast !

Lisa : Oh yeah , ok lets go

With that she drove very fast to the venue .

Every weekend there will be some random parties thrown to show our performance each other .

We guys will sneak out easily cause this us normal in this college , and just enjoy them .

After a while , we arrived and saw many of the students are already here before us .

Today is the first time we going to meet our seniors out of our college .

I mostly don't know them a lot , just some who randomly passed by .

We gathered with our teams to get ready for our performance .

We were quite nervous to just know the fact that our seniors are going to watch our performance for the first time , so we had to give our best to put on a mark on their mind .

Suddenly we heard a song played out of no where . The lights went of remaining the disco lights on .

And we saw , a group of boys went on the stage .

Their performance are really something else , I knew they are our seniors with just watching their experienced moves and waves .

Lisa : They are our senior Bangtan Boys

Y/N : Ooo I see

Lisa : What you see

She asked excitedly

Y/N : The drinks

Lisa : Aishh this kid I thought she was going to say something about the boys .

I have heard the group name but haven't seen them before .

A few minutes past they ended their performance as the opening ceremony .

Later after some groups . now its our turn ,

Just that we went on that stage and start dancing .

Everyone was clapping and cheering following the rhythm .

After all remaining groups danced , we just randomly dance and doing other stuff like having drinks , hang out and many more .

When we went to have drinks I just realised the boys I saw early was sitting next to us .

Jimin POV

We arrived at the club as usual . At the same time we can meet our freshman students .

After we did our performance I just sitting there watching some boring performance .Suddenly a group of girl group came up on the stage and danced .

Their moves very special , and a girl was dancing like she a young active boy could dance .

Its really cool.

11pm

Everybody having fun and we just sitting near the counter to have some drinks .

I was silently checking out the girl group I saw just now right beside us .

In a while they started to leave the place maybe to get home cause its late .

They were bowing when they saw us sitting there .

And the girl had really sweet smile on her while bowing .

Y/N POV

In a while we decided to leave cause its to late .

As a respect , we bowed to our seniors who was sitting there . An they bowed to us back .

Jimin POV :

JHope : They are our juniors right ?

Jin : Yeah , they did well just now .

Jimin : Lets see .