I WANT TO TALK.

Y/N POV.

As the days passes, a lot of things I learned from Taehyung. Have to mention Jimin's daily hide and seek for giving me the foods. This continues till now.

Rehearsal.

Taehyung: This should be look like this.

Said while holding my hand above my head. His face is too close for me to breath comfortably. He slowly guide me one by one.

Y/N: Taehyung can I take some rest?
Taehyung: So early to take rest. But its ok take 5.

I nodded while sitting down. I can feel that Jimin is looking at me every second. I just lean on the wall and make it like I am ignoring him. I want to talk to him but I don't know what reason I have to talk to him.
After a few minutes.
A scene happening right now over there I guess. The girl pretended she can't stand in one leg so tripped, then that's true, Jimin hold her so she wont fell down. I don't know why I get angry to watch them. Am I being jealous? But why? Y/N you have to know the fact that there is nothing between you and him. Stop.

Taehyung: Done, come on Y/N.
Y/N: Yeah ok.

He take my hand and pulled so I can stand.

Taehyung: So now, after the turning, I will be doing this...

He stand behind me and hold my waist and my shoulders. I gasped a little. From where did he get so brave.

Taehyung: Take your right hand put on my cheek and your left hand on my left lap.

I hesitated a little. Taehyung just took my hand and put on his lap and his cheek as he wanted me to do. I body getting so tensed and hot.

Taehyung: Don't be nervous, if we practise it will be easy.

I can see a little smirk on his face. I feel disgusted. Suddenly I feel not safe between him. But I have no choice.
His grip on my waist tightened.

Y/N: Tae-hyung...

I stuttered.

Taehyung: Yes? And now turn little like this.

He took my hand and my waist to turn me around to face him. I can feel a deep glance from behind us. I looked through the mirror. Jimin, he is watching us from distance with a angry look. In this position I can't do anything.

Taehyung: Hey, you have to look into my eyes now not the mirror, ok.

I nodded, but for me its a no. I can hear Taehyung sigh.

Taehyung: Let's end it here and go somewhere else and practise.

I shocked and ask.
Y/N: Why? Where to?
Taehyung: You are not focusing in here. Next time I will take you to other studio. There we can focus well.

He said while sitting down. He tapped beside him asking me to sit. Suddenly, he took my leg and put on his lap.

Taehyung: Your leg need to be more flexible.

I tried to move away my leg from him, but his face told me to stay.

Taehyung: Y/N,let me ask you. Last week I saw you were so comfortable with Jimin. But why you are so tensed about now?

The question hit me hardly. I looked some are starting to pack their things.
I quickly put my things in my bag.
Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung: Tomorrow at this time I won't be around, so let's meet at 8pm at the behind studio. With that I just went out.

What should I do.

Jimin POV.

Now I am curious with what Taehyung said twice to me last time. Linking them with his behaviour towards Y/N is making things sense. Did he like Y/N to. No I can't take that. I should stop before something happen. I saw he was touching, making her face look uncomfortable. What should I do.

Y/N POV.

As usual in my room, waiting for my food to be delivered. Yes I am waiting for him. But this time I want to talk to him. I m seek of hia hide and seek. While waiting, I heard rustling sounds. Before he leave, I sprint to the door and opened immediately. I was wrong. He still in front of my room without moving.

Y/N: Dont go Jimin. I want to talk to you face to face.
Jimin: I am not going anywhere, and I have to talk to you something too.

He came inside and sat on my couch. His face was very serious. I have not seen him like this when he is with me before.

Y/N: What happened.
Jimin: Y/N, you have to stop being with him so close.

What he is talking about.
Y/N: With whom?
Jimin: Taehyung.
Y/N: What did he do? I guess he is doing good
Jimin: Doing good? Are you dumb? I saw everything happening between you both.

If he saw everything means. He must be worried. But I cant show him that. I lied.

Y/N: Are you jealous? Stop this.
Jimin: Its not like that. You should know yourself what is happening around you. You are not a kid.
Y/N: Jimin. Why are you talking about that? Why do you care?
Jimin: Just listen Y/N.

He shouted.

Y/N: Stop being so possessive. If you want to show is more, just go away from here.

I shouted back. Make sure the next room cant be heard.
Jimin throw the food on the table and went out of my room.
This is what my problem is. I cant stand if somebody starting to demand me or change me. I know he is worried that Taehyung behaving like that and try to stop before anything bad happen. But my damn mouth, I cant tske care of it myself.

Y/N: I am sorry Jimin.

I muttered to myself. I took the food he threw just now. Luckily its not spill out. I ate everything as I was so hungry from just now and went to sleep.