TAKE CARE

Jimin POV
Since the day I know that it was her, I have no idea what I have to do now.

Flashback.

That day when she was injured, in her room I helped out with the medicine. She put the medicine in a small box inside the cabinet. There was another box, seems like old stuffs of her, I saw a frame or photo. I still remembered we took that picture together when we was playing in the playground. I was staring at picture frame for a while. Then shoot back to the reality. I started to be the unknown Jimin for her.

End of flashback.

Yes, she was my childhood friend. We was together until I am 10 years and she was 9 years old. But unfortunately I cant be with her after that, I had to go away from her. I have a very tragedy life afterwards, Juvenile school and so on. I couldn't come and search for her, but still her thoughts always stay in my head till now. But one thing I know for sure she hate me alot since then. Because I didn't fulfil her wishes that I will help her and protect her until my last breath. I lost her midway and now she hate me. Still I going to love her and make her love me.

10pm
I was sitting at my usual place near the river. Thinking about something.
Suddenly, I got a thought and went to a shop.

Y/N POV

I was shocked when I heard the knock. From I can know its not any bad intention out my door. It was genuine. I still walk towards the door to see through the peephole. Who will it be in this hour? When I reach there I saw nothing but dark. Someone just blocking the peephole. I boldly opened the door slightly, to see a masculine boy. It was Jimin. He was very nervous and heis holding some packages.

Y/N: What are you doing here in this time?
Jimin: Y/N, can you let me in first. I am scared if anybody see me it will turn out bad.

I reacted to it so fast and let him in without thinking. After he went in, the thought hit me that a boy is in my room right now alone with me. Before this he come here to give me small treatment due my ankle injury. But now I don't why he is here right now. I look at him with an nervous look.

Jimin: Don't worry, I just brought some food to eat. Did you eat yet?
Y/N: Ermm, no I just want to sleep now, Jimin you can have it yourself.
Jimin: Why? Diet?
Y/N: Nah, just I dont have appetite.
Jimin: So?

He frowned.

Y/N: So I will be just sleep, you can eat after you leave the room Jimin.
Jimin: No way, I am not going to do that.
Y/N: No Jimin. You don't have to do this, I scared if somebody find out that you are here for no reason.

Jimin: Why no reason. I have a reason to feed you now.

He stubbornly sat on my small couch.

Y/N: Jimin, stop.
Jimin: You should stop I guess.

He was serious.

Jimin: You wanted to be great not a loser is it. Stop being like a child. Do as what as I say now Y/N.

Y/N: No. why should I listen to you.

I'll stay stubborn too.

Y/N: If you stubbornly want me to do as what you say, that's wrong. I will show you that.

He stomp and stay. I guess he going to leave. But I was wrong. He went to the sink and opened the cabinet and took some plates. He back to his place and place the food on the plate.

Y/N: Jimin, I promise I won't take any bite of it. Take it and go away now.

Jimin: You will see how this food will go inside your mouth in a while.

Why he is being like this. What made him to think I will listen to everything he is saying. Nonsense.

When he done putting the food on the table with spoon and a glass of juice that he brought too. He look at me for a while.

Jimin: Come here now.

Y/N: I won't Jimin.

Jimin: I will ask you one last time. After that you will see something else will happen.

Y/N: The last time I am also saying that I can't, I want to go to sleep.

When I tried to turn around, suddenly he grab my wrist made me turn again to his side.

Y/N: Jimin what are you doing?

Jimin: I asked you. Now you will see what I am going to do.

He hold my wrist tightly, and pulled me towards the table and made me sit on his lap.

Y/N: No Jimin. Stop, I won't do it. Let me go.

Jimin: If you finish this food. I will let you go.

I struggle between his hands. But can't win him.

Y/N: Jimin let me go. Again I am saying let me....

Jimin: Shhhh! Look, I locked you with my hand. Don't make me lock your mouth with mine too.

What? I thought.

Jimin: Good. Let me feed you.

He took a spoonful of fried rice and feed me. First I hesitant, but the word kept on repeating in my mind. So I just give in. After some time, I finished eating. He loosened his grip on me.

Jimin: Are you going to stay like this.

I immediately got up from his lap. What a pervert. He went to the sink and start washing the plates. Why he is doing this all right now. Does he want to treat me because we made it in the performance. I really have no idea. I just stood there and watch him.

Jimin: I know what you are thinking right now. But I just do what I wanted to do. Its not a treat or anything formal. Just I did what I like.

He said that with a cold voice, which I can't understand.

Jimin: Tell me, is that you will not eat everyday?

Y/N: Its not like that, I am sorting out of things in my room. I have to wait till my dad send me some. That's why.

He took a deep sigh.

Jimin: You want to sleep right. I will be leaving then.

He went to the door, took a last glance on me and then left. Leaving me dumbfounded.

His behaviour today was really different from other day. What does he ate today. Being weird. Always making me to look weak. That's what I hate the most from him. But still I will find to show his who is stronger. Actually its getting so late. I have to sleep now. With that I locked my door and went to sleep.

Author POV.

A boy just chilling on the bench near a river. Suddenly something caught his eyes. Jimin walking by the river while holding some packages. Something is smelly for him. He just casually follow him. He saw Jimin going near the girls hostel and went up. Slowly realizing which room he is going. His gaze becoming darker when Jimin went inside the room. He just can't take himself what has happened. His anger level raise up. In his mind he just want to break in to the room and punch him. But still he can't do that.

( In last episode I gave a hint who was the secret character. Maybe I bold the word. Guess them OK)