TRAGETIC DAY

Y/N POV

I feel bored and just started to pack my things and went down. I will walk around for a while before head to the studio for my rehearsal with Taehyung. There are barely people at this time. After some time wondering around I just head to the studio hope there would be nobody. I switched on the lights. But I was wrong. There he is.

Taehyung: You are here?

Y/N: I thought you are busy. What are you doing in this dark?

Taehyung: Nothing, just chilling in here in dark is my favourite.

Y/N: Lets start.

I took out my Bluetooth speaker, I was bending down while connecting it with my phone so that the music can be heard. I have some feeling that he is watching me. The way I was sitting made me realised and stand up as fast as possible.

The music started I was doing my part of the dance. Taehyung just watching me from behind I can see it from the mirror reflection. When his part, he joined me with the flow and he placed his hand on my waist as has to do the part where I hate to do it again. I have no choice but I have mouth.

Y/N: Taehyung. Wait.

He stopped with the face of angry.

Taehyung: Why? What happen?

Y/N: Can we change the choreo for this part.

Taehyung: Can I know why?

Y/N: I just....I just wanted to change it, that's all.

His face started to be in disbelief.

Taehyung: That's it.

He started to take of the hand band glove from his hand angrily and throw it down. He walked fiercely towards me. I took my steps backwards and hit the mirror wall. Taehyung stomp his hand on the mirror with few inches of gap. My body started to tense up due to the heat.

Taehyung: What do you thinking, am I a fool to you?

Y/N: Taeh..

Taehyung: Stop!

He hit the wall again. He sighed and spoke again.

Taehyung: Oooo I understand. You will be happy if that guy touch you is it?

What he is talking about. Why he is talking about touching. Is he talking about Jimin?

Taehyung: You know what. He is not for you. I am here, and you have to listen to me. You feel scared when I touch you. Lets see.

He took my chin and tried to kiss me. I was panicked and push his face away from me.

Y/N: Stop. Why are you being like this.

I shrug off his hands and tried to run away but he grab my hair from behind.

Y/N: Ahhh.

He closed my mouth. He took my right hand and pinned on the wall. He leaned closer to my neck and start to kiss my neck. Why he is being like this?

Suddenly I heard the door opens. It was him.

Jimin: Stop Taehyung.

He come closer pulled Taehyung by the collar and hit him on the face.

Jimin: What you think you are doing.

He sat on him and start to punch more in his face.

Y/N: Jimin stop!

I tried to pull of him. He was hitting him so bad. I am scared there will be some major injuries. I pulled Jimin and throw him on the floor.

Y/N: Taehyung.

My voice broke

Jimin: Come lets go.

Y/N: Wait. Leave me.

He took my bag, phones and pulled me to out. I tried to shrug off his hands, but his grip was so tight. He took me to the hostel.

Y/N: I said leave me Jimin.

He ignored me and just walking to my room. He brought me inside and closed the door.

He still have not let go my hand.

Y/N: Jimin its hurting. Leave...

Jimin: Shut up.

He shouted while leaving my hand.

Jimin: I told you. I told you or not. Why you are not listening to me.

Y/N: I don't know that he is going to be like that.

Jimin: But I told you. You being stupid and now see. If I don't come there what would happen. You are the one who act that you knows everything.

Y/N: Why you care. Just why you care.

My tears start to flow. I just cant believe there is something was about to happen just now. I just cant take it. And now Jimin, he is being harsh on me.

Jimin: Its because I like you fool.

I looked at him in shocked. Did I heard wrongly.

Y/N: What?

Jimin: I like you Y/N. I know you have no idea on this, but I have to admit that you really driving me crazy from the start.

Y/N: Jimin I...

Jimin: No no no, you don't need to answer me. I know its somehow really shocking but please don't be near him. And now don't cry. Nothing happen ok.

He wipe off my tears.

Y/N: But Jimin, for the performance I have to be with him right. What to do.

Jimin: Don't worry I will do it with you.

Y/N: But how, you already have a partner.

Jimin: You think I cant do it? Its easy for me.

He smiled in relief.

Jimin: Does he hurt you.

He was looking at me with concerned look. I shook my head. Jimin lift up my head and looked at my neck. When he saw there is bruise his face started to tensed up.

Jimin: Wait here.

He went to the cabinet and took the medical kit from the cabinet. He still remembers where it was. He spread the medicine on the bruise to make sure it will be gone as soon as possible. I tried to look at his eyes but I cant the atmosphere around us has been changed since he confess.

Jimin: Is there any problem?

He chuckled while looking at me.

Jimin: You are trying to do something but it seems like you cant. Just now there is a fierce though in your eyes that might burn me at any time, but now?

Y/N: Stop!

I pushed away his hand from me gently.

Y/N: You can go now.

Jimin: [sigh] You little, I know you are embarrassed but you have to know my feelings towards you. I will wait for your answer. If you are shy to tell me so haha you can show me ok.

Y/N: I said stop and just go.

I hit him slightly on his chest.

Jimin: Hey, its not like what you are thinking. I mean write on a paper and show me, haha.

Y/N: I didn't think anything alright. So stop making things and go.

Jimin: Alright then, take care baby.

Y/N: JIMIN!!!!

I took a vase near me and try to hit him. He left running away from the room.

ANYONE POV

Taehyung sat on the floor from just now. felling fierce with what just happened,

Taehyung: Arghhh!

He hit the wall, making his hand bleed.