THE DAY

Morning I woke up and went to my classes. While studying I cant stop thinking about our performance today. Its scaring me, at the same time I am very excited . After my class ends   I went to the cafe alone. I odered my favourite cappuccino  and bread. When I was sitting and having my breakfast with my ear pods on, suddenly a slight gentle tap on my shoulder which made me to turn behind and saw a masculine and strong figure standing.

Jimin: Does your class finnishes?
Y/N: Hi, yeah just waiting for my next class starts.
Jimin: Ok I just want to have some breakfast and saw you sitting here.
Y/N: Sure carry on, I will be leave in a whi....

There I saw someone just standing right behind the window, when I turned that way fully  he disappeared  .

Jimin: Hey are you with me.

Jimin calling me while wavering his hand infront of my face.

Y/N: Huh what?
Jimin: I asked what time your class will be start?
Y/N: Oo yeah, at 4pm. Later I will join you alright.
Jimin: Ok sure. Bye.

When he left the place. I again turned towards the window where I saw someone just now. But nowhere to be found. I took a deep sigh and packed my things and head to my class.

8pm
At infront of the dance club. I searched for Jimin. After a few minutes I found him sitting with his group of friends and chit chatting. I went near them to show that I have arrived.

Jhope: Jimin, the girl has come.

He whispered which made Jimin turned towards mewith smiling face.

Jimin: You are here? Come let me introduce you to them.

With that he introduce me to his friends and we started to talk well.

9.35pm
The event begin. Our teachers sat on their respective places. They going to judge us tonight.
I sat there with my friends and then we switch places to sit with our partners. Jimin walked towards me confidently and sat beside me.

Jimin: All good?

I nodded nervously. He let out a small smile to calm me down a little.
Others started to show their performance. They more I watch them, the more I started to get nervous. It is because I havent danced infront of this much of people before.

Teacher: Who is next?

Awkward silence across the the room.

Jimin: Come on.
Y/N: What? No wait.
Jimin: For what has to wait. We are going to do it anyways.

Jimin woke up and wait for me to stand. I hesitantly stand and went infront. Jimin gave me his hand indicating to shake hand. We shook hand and the music starts. Jimin started the show by moving his body gracefully.

Author POV
They both danced together.The way their body synchronize together with the rhytm. Everyone jaw dropped by the second.
While everybody watching with an amazed looked, there is a man watching them with those scary eyes. His eyes turning dark when watching them. He is around this college and in this dance club studio. Who is he?

Y/N POV

After we done, it was like I just fell down from the sky safely landed. We both taking our breath lacking of oxygen and went back to our place.
Jimin just wiping down his sweats dripping. We both wait until everyone done with their performance and the result announcement. If I get good result, this will help me to get extra marks for this first semester.
After sometime. Our teachers walked to the centre  and speak.

Teacher: I really didn't expect this much from you guys. Give a big round of applause.

Everyone started to clap.

Teacher: Alright, without further due let's talk about your marks. Don't worry if you get low marks. Because you have some more 2 semesters to go and show your best alright. So, the names I will be calling out right now come to the front with your partners. Jeremy, Brent, Dome,Lexi,....

Y/N: What do you think this for?
He just shook his head.

Teacher: And Jasper. All here? So you guys got below 60 marks over 100.

Everyone in the front looked down in sadness.
Does that mean we got above 60.
Nice thought but don't know what will happen actually.

Teacher: Take your seat. And now Jhope, Jin, Jaebum, Yeugyeom, Jungkook, ...

No, no ,no why still is still our name not coming yet. I nearly going to loose my hope now.

Teacher: Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin. Come infront with your fellow partners.

Finally, she calledhis name.My heart is in cloud 9 right now.
We both walked to the front happily.

Teacher: So as you know when you look at them, they got marks 70 and above which means they passed this semester practical test.

A teacher handed out a certificate to everyone. I was busy looking at my certificate, suddenly I can feel a slight touch on my shoulder, I was shocked a bit. Maybe it was an accident,but I felt strange and there is something wrong. I tried to sneak through the corner of my eye. I saw a black hooded guy lowering his head which I cant look at his face. I just ignore it for a second and enjoying the moment and sat back to our place. After the class finished we all dismissed.

We went to our rooms separately. I took shower and just have my milkshake because I have no appetite. Normally I will cook some simple dish using the items sent by my father from other state every month, but today I really don't any mood to cook and some cooking things were finnished. When I inserting the certificate in my file holder, I heard a soft knock from my room door.
To be continue...