ONE WEEK WITH YOU

A/N POV

Lecturer: Today you guys have a new assignment to do.

Everyone going to partner up with some of your seniors to help you learn new skills and tips.

Duration, for one week you will be learning from your seniors and show the duet performance on the weekend night. Following week you can be with your senior before or can change to other. Its yours and your partner's choice. Is it clear?

Everyone : Yes madam.

Y/N POV

There I saw him enters the dance studio. After I get to know him and his group , we have been meeting a lot lately. Exchanging glances and sometimes I don't bother to smile at him at the same time. I am having this unique feeling, that I don't really know how to explain it properly.

After everybody come inside our lecturer started to arrange the partners.

Lecturer: Ok now Y/N, come here .

As she called I walked to her slowly.

Lecturer: Y/N, you are mostly good in hip hop and sexy dance, I want  you to learn new skills other than these. So JImin come here.

What why is she calling him. Don't tell me she will partner me up with him.

He come and stand beside me.

Lecturer: Jimin you are good in cotemporary dance is it? So why don't you partner with Y/N so that you can teach her a bit and make the duet this weekend.

Jimin: Sure madam.

Did he just say yes to that?

Lecturer: Y/N ?

Y/N: oo yeah sure madam.

Jimin POV

She was sitting there all alone while everyone getting arranged with their partners.

Suddenly, the lecturer called her name. I was in awe with her while standing there nodding to the lecturer.

In a while the lecturer called me. Snap back to the reality I stand beside her.

When I get to know that we are partners, my heart was relieved and happy in the inside.

I said yes of course. But there is no response from her. What was she thinking?

Y/N: oo yeah sure madam.

At last she responded with the answer I was looking.

Y/N POV

We both sit in the corner of the dance studio. With that awkward silent.

But it doesn't last long.

Y/N: Hey, so are we just going to sit like this all day?

Jimin:

No response?

Y/N: Hello, am I talking to the wall or something? We have only 6 days left, are you going to do the last minute learning or something. I don't really like that plan oka..

Jimin: Lets go.

Y/N:What?

He just walk away. I followed his footsteps. He went out the dance studio and went to the recording faculty. JImin opened a door which revealed big space of studio surrounded with big mirrors. I hesitantly went in. At the back I can see he was closing the door and staring me.

He turned on the switch on made the whole studio look clear and beautiful. I really don't know about this studio in recording room before. I turned to look at him.

Jimin: There was a lot other students, so it maybe disturbance for you to learn. Shall we?

Y/N: Yeah.

Jimin: Show me what you got.

Y/N: I thought you have to teach me something right if I don't mind.

Jimin: I have to see what you know about contemporary before I teach you.

Y/N: Ok. So basically cotemporary means that dance will stretch everything while dance right? So

With that I just lift my both arms and did something that similar to contemporary where I ahs watched it before somewhere else.

Few seconds passed. A loud bang heard. I turned to look at Jimin. He slammed his hand on the wooden table over the corner.

Y/N: what hap..

Jimin: Stop. You don't know a shit about it and you are so doing it? Do you think it will be so simple for you?

I stood there silently. I think I messed up. I made him mad.