ONE WEEK WITH YOU II

Y/N POV:

2 days have past, still working hard just to get the basic moves, I don't know why my body is not flexible as his.

Jimin: Now you know right what is contemporary is. What about that day?

I stayed silent while trying to split my leg. Gosh! why he has to be like this to me. Have I taken any money and haven't settled to him yet?

Jimin: You are done. Stop. Lets start with the intro now.

I stood up and wait for him to say something.

Jimin: Do you have anything on your head?

Y/N: Yeah, so basically these two days I watched some videos and I think this will look good if we do.

Jimin: Forget it, do as I say. Go and stand there.

My jaw dropped with what he just did to me.

Y/N: What! Then why did you ask me?

He glared at me.

Y/N: Ok, fine.

Jimin POV:

Her sulking face is really attracting me. I want to see that face more so I have to be cold towards her.

Its hurt when seeing her struggle but for her good sake I have to do this no matter what.

She went and stand there like what I said.

Gosh! why?

Y/N POV:

He started to make a move which look so diligent and flexible. I stand there in awe while looking at him. The stretches, the swings and everything he does in this few minutes, how can someone be so good in dance like this.

Jimin: Careful, the fly might go inside your mouth.

I snapped back to the reality. I was staring at him blankly with my mouth open wide.

Jimin: Your turn.

I did not focus any of the moves than him. How can he expect me do that.

I come in front him and tried to do the same as he does just now.

Suddenly, he poke on my head using his finger.

Jimin: What are you doing? Did you watch my move or me just now?

I got caught I guess.

Jimin: Here.

He guided me through the moves as he hold my back and my hand gently. When I can't raise my leg, he helped to spread my leg up by holding them. He was busy guiding me all the time.

12.30am:

Y/N: Jimin please I can't after this. I starving, can I get something to eat?

Jimin: You are so weak.

Y/N: What? Hey, can't you see I have been work hard. I am just a normal human being not a robot. Ok?

He turned and glared at me. Did I overreacted to it?

He started walk slowly towards me. Bring his face close to me and said.

Jimin: Listen. I am not your friend or your damn brother to have such a conversation with you. I am your senior and you are my junior. So behave like it. Its my duty to teach you and your to learn, that's it. One, Stop calling me "hey" or whatever but still I let you to call my name. Second don't make that sulking face in front of me again. Last but not the least, like you are doing right now, focus everything I say and remember it in this goddamn head.

He poke using his finger on my head.

Jimin: Understand Y/N?

I nod my head. He called my name make my heart flutter.

Jimin: I can't hear you Y/N.

Y/N: Yes, understand.

With that he walked away.

Jimin: Come let's go and have something.

He took me to a restaurant nearby. We walked there cause it just nearby.

Aunty: Hi, Jimin how are you, it have been one week you didn't come here. Are you busy these days?

Jimin: Hello, aunty, yeah I got a new assignment to do, It seems to be so hard for me to handle it.

I looked at him in disbelief, did he just talked about me. He is roasting me without saying its me.

Aunty: Who is this, is that your girlfriend?

Jimin: No, she is my junior, we was rehearsing just now. She said she was hungry that's why I brought her here.

Aunty: Owh, here, take a seat. Don't push yourself a lot girl. He will do the best for you ok?

Y/N: I am Y/N, nice to meet you aunty.

We sat down at the empty table. There is literally no one in the shop, maybe cause its too late.Jimin look so friendly with the aunty. Does he come here always?

Aunty: What would you guys have?

Jimin: For me as usual, ramen with egg yolk.

The aunty and Jimin looked at me at the same time.

Y/N: I will have the same.

I said with a smile.

Jimin: Bring us the tea aunty.

Aunty: Sure Jimin. I will be right back.

We sat there silently.

After in a while the food arrived.

She put the hot pot on the stove and start to put in 2 eggs.

Aunty: Here is the tea, Y/N right? This tea is good for your health. It will give stamina so that you can stay active during your dance rehearsal. Jimin always do ask me for this tea.

He do have this kind of things in his life. I thought while having a sip. Its refreshing.

I took a bowl to have some ramen in it. He was watching as my taking. Because of my short height it doesn't reach well for me, and my wrist touched the hot pot.

Y/N: Aishhhh

I hissed in pain.

Jimin: Are you dumb? Why you being so clumsy.

He got up and went somewhere. After an while he came back with a cream paste in his hand.

Jimin: Show me Your hand.

He rub the cream on the bruise.

Jimin: Sit down silently. Let me do it for you.
He took some noddles to put in my bowl and give it to me. I can see his sincere in it while he was doing it.
We didnt talked anything while eating. He was enjoying the noddles very well so does I.