CHAPTER 12: DAY-OFF

On the next day, all players get some day off-training. So, all players walked around the city for a while. Then, he accidentally bumped into a woman.

"Ops, sorry" said Ryan.

"Morgan, is that you?" asked that woman. Ryan takes a look at that woman.

"Coach Tucker?" asked Ryan in returned.

"Yes, it's me" replied that woman, Ashley Tucker. That woman is a coach for the soccer team at his high school.

"I can't believe that I can see you here. How you're doing by the way?" asked Ryan.

"I'm good. C'mon. Let's stop at a coffee house and talk more" said Tucker.

"Lead the way, coach" said Ryan. Then, they went to the nearest coffee house.

Later on;

"So, Morgan. It seems that you've changed a lot now" said Tucker.

"I guess so. I'm glad that I went to Brazil after graduated from high school instead of going to college" replied Ryan.

"You know I was against that decision before. But, you proved me wrong. Look at you now. A pro that played for a club at the top tier division in one of the best league in the world and the ace of national team" said Tucker.

"Well, you know me well, coach. I'm a rebellious when I was in high school" replied Ryan.

"That's true. Are you still a rebel now?" asked Tucker.

"Of course not. If I am, I might no longer a pro player now" said Ryan. Tucker giggled.

"That's true. By the way, I saw some of your Instagram post with Alex Morgan. Is she really your sister?" asked Tucker.

"Yes. Why?" asked Ryan in returned.

"Well, if I not mistaken, you were staying at the foster care after your mother died, right? How come you being there when you still have your family?" asked Tucker then.

"Well, me and my sisters were never even met that time. We just mind our own business. While my dad, he never contacted me after he and my mom got divorced. He thought I will ended up being an drunkards and drug addict like my mom. That's why I was sent to the foster care. My sisters never tried to find me. But I don't blame any of them because the reason that all of this happen is because of my parents. My sisters' mom and my sisters had nothing to do with that" replied Ryan.

"I see. So, how did your sisters response to that?" asked Tucker.

"They're so surprised. We apologised to me but I told them that it is not their fault" replied Ryan.

"So, you and all of your sisters are good now?" asked Tucker.

"Yeah. But, you know. They're so protective towards me especially Alex" said Ryan. Tucker was giggled.

"Really? Well, it can't be helped though. After what you had been through, they will never want to see you suffering anymore. So, I take that now you're close with all of them?" asked Tucker.

"Yes. Especially with Alex since we're first met during the 2 weeks joint training camp between USMNT and USWNT. Guess what, we're make out just a day later and then, we're be just like other siblings" said Ryan.

"That's good to hear. I hope it will continues. You had been suffered enough. You deserved to be happy too" said Tucker.

"Thanks" replied Ryan. Then, Ryan gets a FaceTime request from Tierna.

Ryan: Hey, there. How you're doing?

Tierna: I'm good. What about you?

Ryan: I'm fine.