43 ► Everything I want

I woke up in warmth, nothing but warmth. I kept my eyes closed to enjoy it for as long as possible. Soft snores filled the room, coming from the pretty boy who was laying basically on top of me. Our arms and legs were wrapped around each other and I couldn't get up even if I wanted to.

I did an attempt to stretch my back, only to realise we were both completely naked. Michael let out a closed-mouthed grunt as he held me tighter, face in my neck. I kissed his forehead, smirking at the memory of last night. We had kissed for a while lying on the grass, snow surrounding us but it didn't matter. Soon things got heated and I dragged him inside of my house and up the stairs. And I'm telling you, it wasn't ending there. There had probably been no better way to start the year.

I admired his sleeping face, he looked so peaceful. The way he laid so cuddled up to me made it almost impossible to believe that this tiny little teddy bear had topped me the night before. I laughed to myself, the vibration making his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning babe," he mumbled, a smile forming on his pretty lips.

"Morning, love," I smiled. "Happy New Year."

He smiled back at me and I ran my hand through his hair. He leaned into my touch, reminding me of a kitten. He was so soft, so precious.

I looked at my window, the opened curtains revealing the snow that was still covering the world. There were no clouds in the blue sky and the sun still hung low, making the light a pretty shade of orange. We snoozed some more, actually he was the one who snoozed and I admired his face the whole time. After a while he opened his eyes again, probably feeling my stare on him.

"Why are you staring at me?" he mumbled, voice still raspy from sleeping. He looked so cute and I really wanted to squeeze his cheeks.

"Because you're beautiful," I simply replied. He started giggling and hid his face in the pillow. I slid my hand over his face before putting my index finger on his chin, making him face me again. I inhaled deeply, not able to take in how gorgeous he was. "How do I even deserve you?" I whispered, more to myself than to him.

"You could probably ask that the other way around," he said. I shook my head, he couldn't think that way.

"Why aren't you like the others?" I asked. "Why don't you just walk away from me? Up until now, everyone else has."

"Because I love you, Luke. I love you with everything I have and nothing is going to hold me back from you."

I smiled because hell, he was making me emotional and it wasn't even eleven in the morning. His speech was almost as beautiful as he was and the fact I could say it back made it even better. "I love you too, Michael."

He leaned in and sealed our lips like our love for each other. Soft and careful, yet promising and passionate. It was warm and made me wish that I could be with him forever, which wasn't such an unrealistic thought at that point.