Where are you taking us?

Megan

The sirens finally got to us. It felt like forever since I'd heard them start. I managed to get Jaime and Ricky both conscious, and to find a plus on Vinny. I was so thankful he even had one. We haven't been able to get to Chris enough to try to see if he's passed out or dead. We're hoping just passed out.

Before the paramedic reached our car I heard them find Devin, he was thrown through the windshield when we hit the tree so far that he was at least 5 feet from the car, judging from how far away the voices were. As far as I knew from them talking, he was alive. It was as good of news as we could get for him.

I heard them find Ryan when they got to the car, he didn't go very far, but the door left with him. He was in better shape than Devin was.

We directed them to Chris and Vinny first when they started to asses us who stayed in the car, because they hadn't even regained consciousness yet. Chris from what they told Ricky, Jaime, and me only sustained head and chest wounds from the steering wheel and the windshield. It was Vinny that concerned them more once they got to our row of seats. The seat belt locked up so bad when we hit the tree that it didn't give at all when the car stopped. It sliced open his chest and they couldn't tell for sure how deep it was.

The rest of us had minor injuries that would be easily taken care of once they got us to the ER.

The other car though, it disappeared.