RULES ARE RULES

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Dior looked at her watch, again trying so hard to avoid her friend's stare.

"How was I going to escape Anna's wrath today?" She thought to herself.

"Common, you have been looking at you watch for the past two minutes, I don't think those client of yours are coming," Her friend frowned.

She let out a sigh and tell her friend the same thing she had been telling her for the past ten minutes," Please, let's wait."

"Why can't you just let your employee handle them?" Anna scoffed.

Dior mentally shook her head, her friend wouldn't understand her, would she?

This was the wedding of a famous figure and she wasn't just going to give it to her employees, it was something she would do plan herself.

"No, I would love to do it myself," She tell her buddy.

"They should be here by now, I don't even know where mom is," She remarked.

"So that means we aren't going out today?" Anna asked her.

"Am sorry," She gave an apologetic smile.

"You are so boring," Her friend scoffed.

Dior rolled her eyes, She wasn't the one who had a roommate that was sick, she just couldn't stay around sick people.

"Since we can't go out today, let's talk,"  Anna suggested playing with her cell phone.

Dior rubbed her forehead," There's nothing to talk about."

"There is, Let's talk about your arranged marriage," Anna winked at her.

Dior's face creased into a frown, This was something she didn't like talking about so she tried to change the topic," Why don't we talk about the party you attended last night?"

Her friend twirled a pen and dropped it on the table," The party was boring, it was full of randoms."

"Oh,"

"So now, let's talk about your marriage," Anna told her.

"I am not married," She glared at her friend secretly regretting the fact that she told her about the marriage but she just couldn't hide anything from the girl.

"Yet, You've agreed to it," Her friend reminded.

"I know but I would appreciate it if you don't use any marriage tags on me," She said to her.

"So has he agreed?" Anna asked.

Dior gave a light shrug and answered her," I don't know, I am doing this for his company so he has no choice."

She picked her notebook and scribbled something in it and closed it back, her friend watched her earnestly.

"What about his girlfriend?" Anna asked.

Dior exhaled," I only heard she didn't want to marry him."

Anna furrowed her eyebrows," So you going to sell your life to help someone you don't like?"

Dior cringed at her choice of words, Anna didn't just understand her, she was doing this to help someone who had once helped her.

She was repaying Aunt Nora's kindness, she didn't want to owe the nice woman anything.

"Isn't this what you and Mom wanted?" She questioned her friend.

"You wanted me to settle down and now mom had chosen him for me," She tried to explain to Anna.