DIOR

Please remember to comment and vote on my story.....

TWO MONTHS LATER...

We settled down and waited for the jet to take off. Okay, I know you might want to ask me what I was doing on a jet?

Well, our overexcited mothers planned our honeymoon trip to Hawaii, We weren't even informed about it.

Kingston and I had thought after the company's anniversary party, we would be free from our mothers. The company anniversary went well and Kingston was declared CEO to every business moguls that were present at the anniversary.

He was so happy that day and he has been overseeing the company since then.

Now we were going on our honeymoon trip which we really didn't plan for.

Aunt Nora also forced Kingston to take a month off from work, she told him she was going to monitor the company till the trip is over.

Kingston just got his company, he shouldn't be on his honeymoon trip right now because it was completely unnecessary, we didn't want one.

A month!! It was too much.

I didn't want to concur at first, but mom advised me to use this opportunity to travel and be myself, she also told me I could even find the peace I had been looking for.

I don't really know what she meant but I was willing to have fun and lighten up a little.

If you are wondering what happened that wedding night, it was nothing much.

Kingston apologized the next day, saying he wasn't in the right mind...

Flashback.........

I grabbed the dishrag and washed the dirty plates, I didn't feel like using the dishwasher so I decided to wash them myself.

"Dior, " I heard Kingston say.

I met his gaze and gave a smile.

"Hey, You're back, "

"Yes, how has your day been?" He questioned as he plopped down on the stool.

I placed the plates in the draining board and rinsed my hand before turning off the faucet.

"Good and how was work today?" I asked.

"Fine, "

I shifted my gaze to nothing in particular when he didn't say anything after, it was very awkward.

"I want to ask for your forgiveness, " He says.

"Kingston---

" No, I shouldn't have touched you. I am sorry, " He tells me.

I focused my eyes back on him and gave and grinned, " It's okay."

"We are cool now?"

"Of course, I wasn't mad in the first place, " I chuckled.

"What are we having for dinner?" He asked glancing at the cooking pot on the gas ring.

"Well, I'm boiling water for the pasta now, " I informed.

"I can't wait, "

End of flashback......

I took a deep breath as the jet took off, This was it, we were leaving.