Kokichi's Surprise party

(Just saying they did the party today/4th of July so a h a)

EmoHat: Saihara
Gae child: Ouma
Weedboi: Amami
MusicThot: Akamatsu
Kaede'sBitch: Iruma
Ships... Ships everywhere: Shirogane
S P A C E: Momota
SexistLesbean: Chabashira
TotallyAMage: Yumeno
Atua'sBitch: Yonaga
STFUwithHumanity: Shinguji
Kiiboy: Kiibo
PussyCat: Hoshi
Mom: Tojo
Tsundere: Harukawa
Pureboi: Gokuhara
.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

"Hey Kokichi, can I ask you something?" Hiyoko asked. 

"Sure!" I said

"Umm, i- oh?" She said when she got a notification on her phone. She checked her phone and looked at me. 

"Hey wanna go bully the stupid pig?" She asked. 

"Sure! I'm up for that."

So we basically made fun of Tsumiki-san and some random people for the rest of the day. 

"Hey Kokichi, I gotta go now! Bye!" She said, waving goodbye

"Bye!" I waved back. 

'Welp, time to go'… I thought as I walked back. 'Huh?' I saw Harukawa, Momota, and Gokuhara and the entrance. Maki saw me and quickly took out her phone and texted something idk. She whispered something to Gokuhara and Momota and left inside. I followed them into the Gym but all I saw was pitch black. 

"SURPRISE!!!" 
… … … … … … … . … … . … … … … .. ... ... ..
Saihara's POV

"SURPRISE!!!" everyone jumped out as the lights turned on. 

"gAHH!!" Ouma screamed. We all started laughing and welcomed Ouma in. 

"What the hell?!?!" He pouted. Honestly, I would be lying if I said his pouting wasn't cute. 

Le time skip

Everyone was having a blast, dancing and partying. I looked around and noticed Kokichi was gone. I got up and left the gym looking for him. I soon found Kokichi sitting in a bed of flowers petting a cat? Where'd he get a cat- oh now I remember. Ryoma brought 3 stray cats and took care of them. Kokichi looked calm and surprisingly mature while petting the cat who's named Cream. (Original ik X3) I walked over to him and touched his shoulder. He flinched as he looked over to me.

"Oh hey Shumai! Didn't see ya there!" He smiled.

"Hey Ouma." I smiled back.

We pretty much talked with each other for awhile, made jokes, told weird stories, honestly I had a great time with him. I think now is the time.

"So I told him the f off and he got pissed like very pissed and- mmh?!?"

I pulled Ouma into a kiss and I realized something.
1) I don't know how to kiss and neither does Ouma probably so Ouma's and my lips are awkwardly smashed together. I'm even too scared to move at this point.
2) Ouma's lips were a lot softer than I expected. I could also kinda taste grape panta and some smokey taste which got me concerned for a bit.

When we finally stopped, Ouma looked at me with shocked and I saw a bit of fear in his eyes. He was about to get up and leave until I grabbed his arm.

"Stay..." I said.

He looked at me, hesitating until he decided to stay. He sat down next to me, pretty uncomfortable.

"I know why you're scared..."

He looked at me even more shocked. I pulled him into a hug.

"Forget about your father. If he doesn't support you, then don't bother caring about him." I whispered.

Ouma stayed quiet. I started hearing soft, quiet snores. I looked down to see a sleeping Ouma. I silently chuckled as I picked him up in a bridal way. I went to Ouma's dorm and took his key from his pocket. I laid him on his bed and tucked him in.

"I love you Ouma..." I whispered as I left.

I went back to the gym as everyone was still partying.

"Hey where were you sidekick?" Momota asked.

"Just went to the bathroom. That's it." I replied.

I noticed Amami looking at me proud. He gave me a thumbs up as I chuckled.

… … … … … … … . … … . … … … … .. ... ... ..

A/N

AAAAAAAAAAA I FINALLY FINISHED THIS PART SOEBRBFKHWBEBFND sorry I lost some motivation to finish so qwq but I finally did! Also happy 4th of July! Where I'm disappointed to be an American uwu

well half American but whatever a h a