six.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 ⊰𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 ⊰
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"you don't like to wait on things do you?" it was the first thing that the man had said when jungkook came in with a folder full of order recipes, budget numbers and a dates of when the shipments would be coming in based on what taehyung had agreed he wanted. it's only been two days, and the ravenette may or may not have stayed a little longer that night to finish up what the rockstar said to do.

they were sitting in the lounge and the folder was on the coffee table between the three of them. "i'm not complaining." hoseok said, "it's less work for me to do." he was more than happy to hear that jungkook finished it up and placed the orders. that part was the most boring, he's brought up more than once that they should hire a computer person to do all that stuff with numbers and receipts.

jungkook just shrugged and sipped his coffee. "i had time." that seemed to be his answer for everything.

"well when that comes in taehyung will need to try them out, in case there needs to be some adjustments made." namjoon said and the two other males just nodded along to whatever he said, both more focused on the coffee and warm croissants that the lounge had today. "soundcheck starts in a week," namjoon continued reading off his phone, going through dates and things they needed to go to stay on track for the first show. once that was night was over, everything else fell into line.

after that the only issues were usually making sure no one lost their passport and the hotels were booked in advance in whatever city they were staying in next.

whatever the manager kept saying was lost to the ravenette, at this point he was only needed again once the orders arrived and even then he wasn't technically part of wardrobe. he just knew he wanted to be present since a lot of his ideas were being used. he also had nothing better to do, not until the tour actually started.

that time would go by quick, just as the day had been and just as the croissants disappeared from the dish on the coffee table. before jungkook knew it he was sitting alone in the stylist room again, sketchbook out and phone in hand. it was late, probably midnight. no one was here this late, it didn't take long for him to realize when people left and he could feel like he was alone.

except, he wasn't alone. he was too in his own head, too lost in thought and dreaming still with his eyes wide open.

the other male thought he was alone too, walking through the hallway of the entertainment building with a plastic cup of wine. it wasn't as fancy as taehyung normally would prefer, like the glasses back in his home just waiting to be filled once he got there, but they'd do for now. he was too lazy to look for anything else anyways, and the plastic cup was sitting right there just begging for it.