seven.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⊱ 𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 ⊰𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⊱ 𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 ⊰
𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

the past three days he's woken up with pounding headaches and no will to leave his bed again. each time taehyung swears it's the last, the pain is too much and he doesn't want to deal with the aftermath in the morning. that mindset didn't last once the sun set and the clubs started chanting his name and beckoning him closer with sweet drinks and obnoxious music.

having a hangover was not cute, at least for taehyung it wasn't. in general they sucked, but it sucked more because he had no one to help and he wasn't prepared enough to leave his future self some water and painkillers on the nightstand for times like this. it always became a battle, which would cause the rockstar to cave first — the pain being too much and the need for something from the medicine cabinet, or the pain being too much and making him just stay in bed because leaving would make it even more worse.

it was his phone today that had him crawling out of bed and trying to find the device in a amongst the pairs of pants left on the floor. taehyung found the leather ones, searching for the pocket but not in time. there was a voicemail left, most likely from his manager telling him to be somewhere.

he was right. within an hour the male had changed into some simple jeans and a flowy shirt, making sure to remember a coat and a pair of dark sunglasses to block the bright light. the driver was already waiting downstairs, some colorful game on the mans phone to entertain himself while he waited. it was put away in the cup holder once the back door opened, taehyung sliding in with a grunt and just laying down across the seats.

"seat belt." the driver said, looking through the rear view mirror and just seeing a thumbs up being held, following by incoherent mumbles. "long night?" he said next, seeing how long it took for the young man to finally drag himself upright to put on a seatbelt. 

"not long enough." taehyung said something like that every time. it didn't matter how hungover he got, if it was going to suck the next day no matter what he might as well keep going until he passed out and couldn't any longer. the driver just shook his head, and then the drive was silent on the way to the entertainment building.

the voicemail that the manager left was regarding wardrobe, the packages had been delivered earlier that morning and taehyung needed to be in for fitting. he didn't mind this part, not when he could rock his model dreams and indulge in people staring at him some more. he laid his head against the cool glass of the window, wondering who would all be there today.

that question would soon be answered, once the young rockstar got out of the car to walk up the steps to the building and pushing open the doors to walk by the front desk without signing in since everyone knew who he was anyways. he got in the elevators and barely opened his eyes until the ding let him know it reached the third floor, where the stylist room was. taehyung walked out, sunglasses still on while he walked down the sidewalk and even when he walked into the room. he still missed those star stickers on the door.