Shut the fuck up you greasy Italian noodle rat

Feel free to correct any errors

Mikeys pov

"What?" Bert runs up to the table. Standing eagerly.

"I figured out the payers alias" Ray pauses "Aspect i don't know why that's the alias, but it is."

"Bob" I say Ray.

"Who?" Ray looked really confused.

"Bob was my friend in high school, then he went and spread rumours because he was jealous of my happiness, I was the most popular outcast and I was the only one nice to him but he was jealous. He held a grudge ever since." I half lie.

"Why would he hold a grudge its been 10 years?" Ray asked confused.

"We don't know" I say.

"Well shit." Lindsey appears out of nowhere

"Where the fuck did you come from?" I ask.

"Magic" she say sarcastically while walking away.

~ 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓀𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝓉 ~ (next day)

Gerard walks down the stairs "ok, thanks, bye" he hangs up smiling walking towards me.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask looking at him suspiciously.

"Well I may have gotten Linds, Dan, Phil and Bert helping us find were he lives."

"Holy shit" I pause, "he's going to die. Bob Is going to die." I hug him. "Thank you" after a second he hugged back.

"You're welcome." He says. I hear Frank come in the room. We had stopped hugging by now.

"And here you see the rare site of Way brothers not annoyed at the same time." He says like a comentater.

"Shut the fuck up you greasy Italian noodle rat" Gerard glared at him.

"I-" Frank stopped "what?"

"You can figure it out on your own" Gerard replied.

"Hey let's head to the mall." I say wanting to distract them from loseing.

"Yeah why not" Gerard says.

- at the mall-
"What store should we go to first" Gerard says walking backwards.

"I don't care." I say.

"Coffee place it is then. Starbucks or 
Billie's bean shop" (if you know we're that's from you are immediately awesome)

"Billie's bean shop" Frank and I say.
"It's right over there" I add as  I point to the sign

"Ok" Gerard says walking into someone.

The guy turned around only for us to see Ray.

"Holy shit Ray are you okay?" I ask running over to him before Gerard could prosess anything.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said standing up.

"I'm fine too thanks for asking Michael." Gerard used my full name, he knows how much I hate it.

"Didn't ask Gerard Gay." I replied.

"When has stopped me from caring smart ass Michael" he responds. I roll my eyes. "Get off the ground Gerard let's go inside the café."

He stands up and starts walking into the café.

We get our drinks and head to the nearest clothing store.

"Hey Ray I dare you to buy a clothing item of each of these colors." Frank hands Ray a list of colors.

"Why do you have a list of colors." Ray asked Frank.

"Why don't you?" Gerard responded. "Frankie why'd you give him my list." Frank stuck his tounge out in response.

"Ok the colors here are every color of the rainbow and pink, black, white, turquoise, pitchfork red and black skinny jeans." Ray looks up "what is pitchfork red?"

"A dark red, that's not the point." Gerard says. "Will you do it"

"Why not" Ray agrees.

We go into a colorful store and Ray starts picking out the colors listed in his size. He trys them on and comes out after each one. He first comes out in yellow and he's adorable and it hurts not to aww out loud.

I continue to be force myself to act normal. Eventually the day ends and we all head home.

many ship is happening