💕Romance Results💕

Hello everybody! Hopefully you are doing well!

I would like to express my humongous gratitude to the both spectacular judges DoveMalfoy19 and _shere03 for their great deal of dedication and hardwork! I strongly appreciate it. 

First and foremost, the romance's results are on their way as each participant and judge along myself are tremendously eager to acknowledge them. 

Without further an ado, the romance results are about to be distributed.

First position goes for 

Bombshells of Love by heslaphoria

Title: 3/5

 Cover: 4/5

 Blurb: 2/5 

Plot: 6/10 

Grammar: 9/10

 Writing style: 9/10 

Character development: 7/10 

Personal enjoyment: 12/15 

 Total: 62/70

 I really like the way you write it's just so perfect. Your grammar is on point and the descriptions oh! Loved them. I'd like to suggest if you could just alter the blurb it says otherwise to your story. Overall everything is fine and perfect.

Second position goes for

Sushi And Sea Lions by RCorsini

Title: 2/5 

Cover: 3/5 

Blurb: 3/5 

Character development: 8/10 

Plot development: 7/10 

Grammar/spelling/punctuation: 8/10 

Writing style: 6/10 

Enjoyment: 10/15 

 Total: 55/70 

Your plot is intriguing and looks unique. There are very few grammatical mistakes which can be overlooked but I suggest to correct them. Break your paragraphs, long paragraphs are too boring to read. As a reader, it becomes difficult to read. Overall I really liked the plot. Your wordplay is perfect.Also, if you are willing to change the title, then you should it doesn't look like fiction or to be specific a romance novel. Keep up with the good work :)