♠An Exceeding Announcement♠ (6th of August)♠

Hello everybody!

It has been a while since I have updated the followers along the participants and judges except announcing the fantasy winners along their respective feedback they obtained, first and foremost.

We need one more entry along a judge in fanfiction, in order to commence the judging process.

Under those categories we need one more judge, regardless of if it has runned out of participants' slots or not: 

Humor

Fanfiction

Short Story

Action

Science-fiction

Those genres' judging slots are full, nevertheless, it requires more contestants: 

Horror

Paranormal

What I have acknowledged via one of the judges that their assigned contestants, haven't followed them. Keep in mind that you won't obtain your sticker and result along feedback for not following your judge!

Moreover, don't forget to tag people on the tag fest that have the humongous enthusiasm to be either potential judges or contestants!

I forgot to mention that, if you have either changed your username, your book's title or you are planning to take it down/deleting it, don't forget to inform me! Otherwise, your entry doesn't count and somebody else is going to take your place.

Likewise, to all judges which haven't submitted their feedbacks along final score to me via DMs, have a wee extension to the end of the week or else. They are going to be disqualified and replaced with somebody else. 

Have a marvelous day! :))